By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Star Wars The Last Jedi teaser

Soundwave said:
The_Yoda said:
I almost guarantee that they are trying to misdirect and the Luke line at the end is incomplete. Why have that stance and train yet another Jedi?

The Jedi need to end ... but I really, really need that Disney money. Look at me, I'm living in a freaking cave. I don't even have WiFi, Rey. WiFi!

If that is the rest of the line I will eat my hat ... LOL too funny.  I wonder if hats are better with hot sauce? Hmmm....

Around the Network

Star Wars 7 is set to be the biggest film of the year

Hhyped!

I got podrace vibes at one point in the trailer

Really enjoyed that. Looking forward to its release.
Seems the Last Jedi statment from Luke means by putting an end to the Jedi you will also put an end to the Sith. Consider every time you train new Jedi's, one will become evil. Anakin destroyed the galaxy for that very reason and now Kyle Ren who turned on Luke in Jedi training. They all would not have existed if the Jedi training program didnt exist.
I can see why Luke wants to end the Jedi. Its done nothing but damage the galaxy. But was an amazing story. Can't wait to find out for real.

The Empire Strikes Back 2.0.

Also, shouldn't Rey be training Luke and showing him the ways of the force? She was perfectly capable in episode 7.

Around the Network

Ok... But do not count me in.
1 Billion dollars box office, minus the 10 bucks of my ticket.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

WagnerPaiva said:

Minus what I paid for TFA as well. I know a lot of people won't be going back after TFA.

LadyJasmine said:
Star Wars 7 is set to be the biggest film of the year

Hhyped!

Star Wars 8

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Lawlight said:
WagnerPaiva said:

Minus what I paid for TFA as well. I know a lot of people won't be going back after TFA.

You are a wise one, I am a sucker cause I fell for watching Rogue One as well. 

Luke has been meditating as a self imposed hermit for all these years. Who knows what he managed to figure out as the solution.

But one thing is sure, what he figured out will be the pillar for the rest of the trilogy.