By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Trump remembers his dessert, forgets who he bombed

Eagle367 said:
LurkerJ said:

The fake outrage in this thread is the only real reason for concern.

Mixing up countries names happen all the damn time. There are a lot of worse slip ups that you can view online.

I'm outraged that those attacks were carried out in the first place. Most people here are. Dropping bombs on Syria and Afghanistan so damn stupid. Also I'm pretty sure Obama wouldn't call killing Osama bin Ladin killing Mulah Umar. Its not like Iran and Iraq where the difference is one letter. Also stop talking about a cake like you want to have sex with the thing you're the President of the world's largest military and the largest state sponsored terrorism so act like it. I mean George Bush was a bumbling idiot but Drumpf sounds like he has a weird fetish where he wants to coopulate with inanimate objects. First the wall and now a cake? He cares more about what store is selling ivanka merch than the lives of american citizens let alone Syrian ones that you people don't even consider lives at all. Be a world destroying lunatic but have at least George Bush levels of dignity

I don't think even Hillary would've been worse than GWB, let alone Trump.

Trump can admire that piece of chocolate all he wants, I don't care if he jams up the rest of it up his ass, there's no such thing as a weird fetish as long as no one is harmed, you should know that if you are a liberal

Don't quote me back please. Not trying to be disrespectful but I have no energy to deal unjustified outrage, especially with people who actually believe GWB was a better president. Trump got a long long way to outdo GWB 8 years of stupidity.

Around the Network

Super rich old men declare wars and young poor men fight and die in the wars. Let them eat chocolate cake!

Eagle367 said:
SuperNova said:
'And they all hit!'

Yes. Yes that's literally their job. It's the thing they are designed to do. I don't even....

And no, I wouldn't rather have a president who thinks it's ok to sexually harrass women than one who forgets which country he just bombed. Both of those are gross and show eqal lack of empathy and respect for the lives of others. Yes, one of those only ruins one live and the other takes possibly thousands, but they are born out of the same mindset of disregard for others.

I'd rather have a president who is a decent, responsible, grown up human being who has a basic understanding of what he is doing and a value for human life.

You can easily have a decent president but that value of life part is a little difficult since your presidents and administrations love war. Obama bush all the way back to Roosevelt and even before that very rare examples of non war loving Presidents exist

You're right, of course but....one can dream...?

RolStoppable said:
Eagle367 said:

Are you being sarcastic or is something wrong with you Rol? I am concerned

I am playing along with all the outrage over Trump. Ever since he became president, there have been threads to prove how stupid and bad he is, and quite a few people argue with the premise that Hillary Clinton would have been much, much better.

Trump actually has some dignity. American media was outraged when Trump said that the USA aren't innocent when it comes to military involvement. He said what everyone should know anyway, but people threw a fit over it, as if he had insulted an entire nation.

Nothing says dignity like giving public statements that you would like to sleep with your daughter potentially if it wasn't incestous or getting busted in private bragging about grabbing women's genatalia. Pure. Class. 

Also the statement on "we're not so innocent" would be a lot more note worthy if it wasn't used in the context of him trying to deflect from all the shady ties he has to Russia, of which we know now he's had to fire two senior members of his staff over and is under investigation by from several government agencies. 

How is trump ability to lead a nation better than Kim jong un..

Around the Network

Trump is a parody of himself.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

RolStoppable said:
Peh said:
Trump is a parody of himself.

He wouldn't have become president if it wasn't for crooked Hillary.

RolStoppable said:
Soundwave said:

Nothing says dignity like giving public statements that you would like to sleep with your daughter potentially if it wasn't incestous or getting busted in private bragging about grabbing women's genatalia. Pure. Class. 

Also the statement on "we're not so innocent" would be a lot more note worthy if it wasn't used in the context of him trying to deflect from all the shady ties he has to Russia, of which we know now he's had to fire two senior members of his staff over and is under investigation by from several government agencies. 

Eh, being willing to consider to sleep with a relative if they weren't a relative isn't really a strange thing (I don't know the exact quote of Trump in this case though). What Trump brushed off as locker room talk was exactly that; that's exactly how many, if not most, men talk when women aren't around.

Regardless of the context, "we're not so innocent" is a very true statement.

I wonder why I almost never meet these people. At least I can't remember to be around with good people saying "Du musst ihr einfach mal an die Pflaume greifen"

RolStoppable said:
Soundwave said:

Eh, being willing to consider to sleep with a relative if they weren't a relative isn't really a strange thing (I don't know the exact quote of Trump in this case though). What Trump brushed off as locker room talk was exactly that; that's exactly how many, if not most, men talk when women aren't around.

Regardless of the context, "we're not so innocent" is a very true statement.

I don't know, but the people I know don't talk about grabbing girls' vaginas and saying that they can't do anything about it. If they did, I'd ditch them in an instant.

RolStoppable said:
Soundwave said:

What Trump brushed off as locker room talk was exactly that; that's exactly how many, if not most, men talk when women aren't around.

So we can now deflect criticism by saying "others do it, why can't I"? 

I honestly don't see the logic behind your thinking. I criticize Trump similar to how I criticized Obama. If Hillary was the president, I'd criticize her like anyone else. However, she isn't, so I am going to focus on Trump instead