By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Cloud and Bayonetta Amiibos detailed images Out July 21st

Damn, now I want all of them. Also I predicted this. Since the SSB amiibo lineup was going to end, they are probably going to make every alternate version of a character, Since we got Famicon ROB and now this, Robin and Wario might be the next ones.

Around the Network
Blester said:
Damn, now I want all of them. Also I predicted this. Since the SSB amiibo lineup was going to end, they are probably going to make every alternate version of a character, Since we got Famicon ROB and now this, Robin and Wario might be the next ones.

Wario already has two Amiibo though. Its not SSB, but it has his regular clothes.

Sweet, I can finally get my Cludd amiibo. Can't waaaait.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

KLXVER said:
Blester said:

Wario already has two Amiibo though. Its not SSB, but it has his regular clothes.

Just because it has already come out in another set doesn't discard the possibility. We already had TP Link in SSB and we are getting another one now.

Bayonetta 3 is coming...

Around the Network

Same day as Splatoon 2...... oh boy!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Blester said:
KLXVER said:

Just because it has already come out in another set doesn't discard the possibility. We already had TP Link in SSB and we are getting another one now.

Is that a SSB one though?

I need that classic Cloud amiibo. NEED IT.

I hope its not some stupid retailer exclusive, and if it is, I hope its Best Buy rather than GameStop or Toys R Us.

The amiibo have gotten really impressive lately. When I compare my smash bros Link to the BotW ones I picked up a month ago (including that guardian with adjustable legs) it's clear that they're putting more effort into their design now that they know they're a hit. While I often wasn't interested before, now when I see these in stores it's hard to pass them by.

Anyway, I'm not particularly interested in Cloud (running a tad low on shelf space) but if Nintendo ever runs out of characters to make amiibo for I can think of a certain black mage I'd be interested in O_o

Guess im buying all 4 of them.