By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Official NHL Thread - NHL Season underway!

How well will Vegas do?

President's Trophy 1 5.00%

First in conference 1 5.00%

First in division 0 0%

2-3 in division 4 20.00%

Wild card 7 35.00%

Outside of playoffs 5 25.00%

Worst in division 1 5.00%

Worst in conference 1 5.00%

Worst in league 0 0%

Total:20

Dude, that Leafs game was one of the best games I've ever seen. If this keeps up, this series will be one to remember.

Around the Network

2-3... again! The curse continues...

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Fucking Dougie Hamilton, man. I swear this team cannot avoid stupid penalties whenever it matters.

MTZehvor said:
Fucking Dougie Hamilton, man. I swear this team cannot avoid stupid penalties whenever it matters.

This guy should be left in California. He cost us the game... twice! FUCK!

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

So, Chicago hasn't even scored a single goal yet...I can't say that I saw that coming!

Around the Network
VGPolyglot said:
So, Chicago hasn't even scored a single goal yet...I can't say that I saw that coming!

Indeed. Although I kinda like seeing them getting their asses handed to them by Nashville.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

COKTOE said:
VGPolyglot said:

Indeed. Although I kinda like seeing them getting their asses handed to them by Nashville.

Yeah, them scoring in game 7 overtime against Detroit in 2013 is still the most painful event in sports for me.

Well, it looks like Columbus and Minnesota are done for!

Montreal now leads 2-1 against Rangers.

p0isonparadise said:
Montreal now leads 2-1 against Rangers.

=(