By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS3 Sly Cooper Collection digital giveaway ( entry over )

I want it :D

"We all make choices, but in the end, our choices make us" - Andrew Ryan, Bioshock.

Around the Network
twintail said:
Do I just say I'll try ?

You have to say you'll try to try.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

I'm in!

Never played any of them before,

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

We've hit 10 entries, and with that....

the first part of the giveaway is over.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

I'll do the draw tomorrow. From a hat, as is tradition.

Around the Network

Up early for a Sunday. Ahem. The winner of the Sly collection is....Tigerlure! Hope you enjoy the games dude.

BraLoD said:
I demand a recount.

A recount of who gets to win the prize? 

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

BraLoD said:
I demand a recount.

I put 10 strips of paper in a hat, mixed the hell out of them, and drew. It's science. :)