By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS3 Sly Cooper Collection digital giveaway ( entry over )

Moving, and while unpacking, I was looking at my still unopened PS3 super-slim. It came bundled with Lego Batman 3 and the remastered Sly Cooper Collection. I thought both were disks, but only Lego Batman 3 was physical. Soooo, since I already have the Sly Collection on disk, I'm giving it away. The only caveat is that this code will only work in the NTSC-U region ( North and South America ), and possibly, only North America. I did this once before on VGC, the winner was from the UK, and the code didn't work. The runner-up was from the U.S., and bob's your uncle, the code worked. Sorry people outside of this region. :( No idea how much interest a gen 7 game like this will attract, but all 3 games are tight, and made me a fan. So, assuming we even get to 10, the first 10 respondents will be entered into a random draw, and the winner will be messaged the code. Please enter only if genuinely interested. I would like whoever gets it to actually play it some day. :)

Edit - So this doesn't drag on. First 10, or how ever many respond by tomorrow at 10am local time, 16 hours from now.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network
BasilZero said:

I want it :O!

Its on my wishlist :D

Ha ha. That took about 10 seconds. You're in bub. :)

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Thats really nice of you to do. Also, bump! Let's get this raffle going!

Well count me in. I'm always interested in new games

me! i havent played them. was interested in them since they were on sales last week but i bought the ratchet trilogy instead

Around the Network
aLkaLiNE said:

No biggie, but thanks man. Just to clarifiy, are you in?

I'm in!

COKTOE said:
aLkaLiNE said:

No biggie, but thanks man. Just to clarifiy, are you in?

Nah I'm just spectating d:

I m in
Thank you

i played the demos And enjoyed them a lot

besides this gen lacks that kind of games

the closest is ranchet and clanck

Thanks! I'm in. haven't played this series but I've heard good reviews for them.