By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Jimquisition Mass Effect: Andromeda review . 5/10

BraLoD said:
When does the DDoSing starts?

Where has your sig gone ? 

Around the Network

He is entitled to his opinion and if he feels that way then fair enough. I got that impression from him talking about it on one of his videos the other day. I think for him it was more of a grind than an adventure, which can change your perceptions of a game. 5/10 it certainly isn't, the gameplay is good, some of the missions are great fun but it can get stale in parts and pacing is odd. I'm actually getting used to the idea that the main character isn't some charismatic and overly awesome leader and mostly making it up as they go, it's oddly satisfying. Shepard was awesome, a leader, the best. Ryder is a person who happens to be good at shooting things. :P

Hmm, pie.

BraLoD said:
Oneeee-Chan!!! said:

Where has your sig gone ? 

It's in the same place it always was.
Are you using a phone now? They (sigs) are disabled as standard on mobile mode.

PC,  But I can see it. It's wierd.

BraLoD said:
Oneeee-Chan!!! said:

PC,  But I can see it. It's wierd.

Did it bug?
You can see it now but couldn't before?

Yes. But borget about it.  Thanks!

foodfather said:
Gitches and other tech issues aside, the biggest sin are the characters. They are appalling. They might be ok for your average RPG or Saturday morning cartoon for Mass Effect, they are terrible. There is no way a ME fan can give this about a 6/10

This right here I agree with.  The only interesting part of the character arcs for me was the family related side quest for the main character.  Even then that only got interesting after slogging through half of it.

The game on a whole was a weird mixed bag for me.  I was super-hyped for it because ME was one of my favorite game franchises last gen.  Then I spent the first 10 hours or so in the game wondering why I was supposed to care about the people or the new galaxy.  Then I spent the next 5 hours kinda invested and hoping that the characters would give me that little push they needed to so that I could invest in them.  Never happened though, even when I did a couple of the loyalty missions.  Then the game ended.

Around the Network
barneystinson69 said:

I personally loved the game and ran into few issues with bugs. I'll respectfully disagree with the score.

Same. I loved it. 

Game is awesome. I swear, people are so overly critical these days.

the patch did improve certain things :)

Very low score but he's entitled to it and this game has its problems. Hopefully he doesn't get too much abuse from the ME fanbase.