By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Shia LaBeouf's 'Man Down' Likely to End U.K. Run With Just 3 Tickets Sold

LivingMetal said:
Soundwave said:
Before anyone laughs at him though just know

1.) He hooked up with Megan Fox and likely 10 other wannabes just as hot as her.

2.) Made several millions of dollars from the two Transformers film and that crappy Indiana Jones.

I am married to a very dedicated and committed and beautiful wife. I have a daughter who is so full of life and so full of spunk and character she turns heads almost everywhere she goes. Also, I work for the biggest steel provider in the United States of America who puts their employees and their families first. I'll laugh at Shia LaBeouf anytime I want and for whatever reason. But I'll laugh especially at you for putting forward such superficial issues to be measured up against.

Stealth Shia LaBeouf fan post

Around the Network
The Fury said:
SnakeDrake said:
Probably his friends bought the tickets.

He has no friends in the UK.

He can fly them there?!

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

spurgeonryan said:
Soundwave said:
Before anyone laughs at him though just know

1.) He hooked up with Megan Fox and likely 10 other wannabes just as hot as her.

2.) Made several millions of dollars from the two Transformers film and that crappy Indiana Jones.

He was also in Nymphomaniac vol. 2

Long fall from grace sweet prince.....

His net worth is also $25 million dollars. Just saying. If he's crying, he's crying all the way to the bank. 

Soundwave said:
spurgeonryan said:

He was also in Nymphomaniac vol. 2

Long fall from grace sweet prince.....

His net worth is also $25 million dollars. Just saying. If he's crying, he's crying all the way to the bank. 

why does everyone cry to the bank? why cant they just Shia Labeouf to the bank?

Darwinianevolution said:
LivingMetal said:

I am married to a very dedicated and committed and beautiful wife. I have a daughter who is so full of life and so full of spunk and character she turns heads almost everywhere she goes. Also, I work for the biggest steel provider in the United States of America who puts their employees and their families first. I'll laugh at Shia LaBeouf anytime I want and for whatever reason. But I'll laugh especially at you for putting forward such superficial issues to be measured up against.

Is that why your username is LivingMetal?

Also, if he wants a movie that people would watch, he should make a comedy about that flag of his. He could even make a videogame if he wanted to "Where in the world is HWNDU"

It's LivingMetal because I used to paint metal miniatures.

Around the Network
Versus_Evil said:
LivingMetal said:

busy guy, how exactly do you split your time? Isit 5% family, 10% working, 85% making vgc threads?

I post while I work. Mad skills here.

deskpro2k3 said:
Never heard of "Man Down" until now.

Man Down? Ha, more like "MAN I haven't heard of this movie before somebody mentioned it one cubicle DOWN from me."

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian