By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - PETA Asked Nintendo to Change its Cow Milking Mini-Game

" The minigame, titled Milk, requires two players to simulate milking a cow by dragging the Joy-Con controller as if they were squeezing milk from a cow's udder; however, PETA stated in their letter that Nintendo has "taken all the cruelty" out of milking cows. 

The cow milking minigame features few graphics and sound effects, as do most of the mini-games included in 1-2-Switch, but PETA believes that the process by which a cow is milked should also be included. In their words, alongside the milking process, the game should add the "violent insemination of female cows" and show the "filthy conditions cows endure on farms." The full letter, which includes their rest of their requests and their reasoning for such changes, can be viewed in the gallery below."

Those 1-2 devs are such monsters. Damn it, Nintendo!

Link: https://www.gamnesia.com/news/peta-asked-nintendo-to-change-cow-milking-mini-game

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

April fools I hope...

April Fools?

Ljink96 said:
April fools I hope...

The letter to Nintendo was written on the 30th of March, it's legit.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

AZWification said:
Ljink96 said:
April fools I hope...

The letter to Nintendo was written on the 30th of March, it's legit.

oh no.............

Around the Network

Yeah, Nintendo should update it to illustrate the odd time that blood comes out of the teet.

As someone who believes deeply in animal rights, let me just say that PETA is the freaking worst. They kill pets, and clearly hate humans. Both sides of my family include farmers, and to claim that they are cruel to their dairy cows is just ridiculous. Those cows spend most of their lives doing what cows do, standing around and eating. If anyone wants to support animal rights, I would suggest you stay far away from PETA, and give support to the ASPCA. 

And yeah, of all the things to protest, clearly it was the fun little cow-milking game in 1-2 Switch, that's really making the world a better place...

Good PR for Nintendo .

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

They wan't Nintendo to include 'violent insermination of female cows' in a minigame collection?

Yeah peta, that sounds like a reasonable request and not totally insane at all. Besides if Nintendo actually did that, in bizarro world, Peta would be up in arms about how Nintendo glorifyes animal abuse and makes a fun game out of it anyways. This doesn't make sense on soooo many levels.

I'd say peta have lost their minds, but sadly they are known for pulling shit like this.

Well maybe PETA should get a hot celeb chick to pose nude to help the situation. Emma Stone? Anna Kendrick? Emma Watson? Alyson Hannigan? I think if they all posed nude together they can fight this!