By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Media Create/Famitsu/Dengeki - March 20th - 26th 2017

switch the best!

Zelda - Breath of the Wild for Nintendo Switch.... Incredable!!!

Around the Network
betacon said:
Nautilus said:

Why its not a fair comparison?If you go by official statements, the Switch is a home console, making the comparison just right.And if you dont go by that, The Switch is a hybrid system, which then you should compare it to both 3Ds and Wii U combined, not only 3DS.And it seems that its holding extremely well, by any standard.

It is a fair comparison, suggesting other wise is nonsense. No need to get touchy.

Exactly. With that mindset, all I need to do is compare all future PS consoles to the Vita to claim it's doing great. The Switch is Nintendo's single console, getting all its attention. At least compare it to something successful, like the 3DS.

Switch and Zelda with impressive legs. Is this it's best week since launch?
Demand seems strong, with rising supply come rising sales.

SuperNova said:
Switch and Zelda with impressive legs. Is this it's best week since launch?
Demand seems strong, with rising supply come rising sales.

Yep, best week since launch. Click my sig and you can see how its fairing against wii u and 3ds in Japan. But yea, This bump is really good.

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

Splatoon 2 going to do 5mil in japan alone, ill make a thread on it later lol

Around the Network
thismeintiel said:
betacon said:

It is a fair comparison, suggesting other wise is nonsense. No need to get touchy.

Exactly. With that mindset, all I need to do is compare all future PS consoles to the Vita to claim it's doing great. The Switch is Nintendo's single console, getting all its attention. At least compare it to something successful, like the 3DS.

"Switch is Nintendo`s single console" says someone on a thread where 3DS is still selling better than Ps4

Hilarious how switch gets constantly compared with other homeconsoles when it comes to power but it needs to be compared only with hanhelds when it comes to sales, what a way to keep moving the goalpost, but the best part is that switch is selling on its 4th week (78k) better than 3DS on its 4th week (60k).

Now I wonder how long it will take until people starts saying we need to compare the WiiU and 3DS sales combined against Switch because reasons.

Are people actually expecting a 3DS successor in a year or two?

Switch = success

1-2-Switch can beat Horizon Zero Dawn :)

Boutros said:
Are people actually expecting a 3DS successor in a year or two?

a few users on here seem to think so

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

thismeintiel said:

Wasn't the story a few weeks ago that the Switch would sell on Wii U levels because handhelds were dead, casual gamers were gone and people didn't want Nintendo products anymore? ;) Now we've gone from expecting it to sell 15-20m to 70m+ overnight? That's interesting. 

OT: Great Switch sales! PS4 and 3DS also doing well. Hopefully the japanese market can grow again after those last five years.