By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - God of War 4 Comes Out This Year, According to Voice Actor’s Twitter

S.T.A.G.E. said:
BraLoD said:

Sony has been dropping their big games earlier rather than later in the year.

Infamous, Bloodborne, Uncharted, Horizon.

God of War will be next, and this series is specially more likely to drop by that time, as apparently all GoWs have released in March xP

Yeah, March was the window of God of War 3 and ascension. The only thing that could harm God of War isnt the window, but rather the quality of the game. If Sony changes the window to Summer, that would be awesome. I dont see too many things coming out in that timie period. I could be wrong though.

Red dead redemption 2 

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network
SnakeDrake said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

Yeah, March was the window of God of War 3 and ascension. The only thing that could harm God of War isnt the window, but rather the quality of the game. If Sony changes the window to Summer, that would be awesome. I dont see too many things coming out in that timie period. I could be wrong though.

Red dead redemption 2 

Oh god. If thats true then I will have to take that last statement back. Heh

Hype!!!

Highly doubt it. All the main games of the series were released in March. Even GoWIII Remaster. However, it would be a formidable scorpio killer. If there is a possibility for a 2017 release it would also depend how crowded the holiday season is. Nah. 2018. In the month named after the God of War in roman mythology. As usual.

Hunting Season is done...

BraLoD said:
SnakeDrake said:

Yeah because this year is already insane as heck. 

Sony has been dropping their big games earlier rather than later in the year.

Infamous, Bloodborne, Uncharted, Horizon.

God of War will be next, and this series is specially more likely to drop by that time, as apparently all GoWs have released in March xP

1,2,3, Ascension, and Chains of Olympus all launched in March.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Around the Network
malistix1985 said:
Im more excited about this game now that one of my alltime stargate favourites is voicing it lol, never knew.

Same here! It can release early next year for all I care, but hearing Judge is in the game makes me happy.

E3 won,..... this is gonna steal the news away from Scorpio.

Johnw1104 said:
Omg Teal'c is the new Kratos? Dude has an awesome voice.

:) Hes awesome, Star Gate was such a fantastic show.

It mentions the word 'reboot' but I thought this was a sequel no?

V-r0cK said:
It mentions the word 'reboot' but I thought this was a sequel no?

It's a sequel in the story, but with a new setting and a different style, it's understandable that some people would call that a reboot, even if it's not one technically.

Christopher Judge is the man! I got to meet him at NY Comic-Con a few years ago :)