By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your Video Game Treasures: Show Me Your Rarest and Most Expensive Games!

Ah, thought so. Tail Concerto was the PS1 game Solatorobo is sort of based on. Was an odd duck of a game, remember it being a fun rent but never saw it on store shelves. Think you played an anthro cop in a small mecha.

Far as rare games go, Earthbound with guide for SNES, Suikoden 2 with guide, and now apparently Gravity Rush Remaster is worth money. Probably have far more in the collection, but those are the obvious ones.

Around the Network

Not me, but my uncle managed to snag up the white Xbox one given to employees. God knows how much he spent on it. Probably didn't hurt him though, as he had 4 sealed copies of Smash Bros Melee somehow (brought good revenue to his store).

The rarest thing I own is a special edition Eevee 3DS LL sealed from him...costed around $250, and it goes for around $240 in ok condition...safe to say i made money from it.

I also own Xenoblade on Wii, Dragonball Z game on Wii which goes for around 50, Cubic Ninja (snagged it for 5), and may get the special edition of BotW to save for the future.

Modest list altogether. Nothing eye-raising

Been thinking about this for a while. VGchartz needs a retro thread. This is a great start. It will take me a while to put together my list in full glory so I'm tagging the thread until I can post them.

A question I have is where did you get your Price Ranges from? I currently use https://www.pricecharting.com/ to find the value of games.

Short quick list of my rare games off hand (>$100):

Name - Loose Price - CIB Price

SNES:
Chrono Trigger - $102.50 - $219.95

Playstation 1:
Valkyrie Profile - $122.50 - $144.25

A warrior keeps death on the mind from the moment of their first breath to the moment of their last.

I own Star Fox 2 on SNES which i brought off Ebay. Not the most expensive game but i would say its very rare mainly because it never officially released.

I don't hunt for rare games, but I somehow managed to find Metroid Prime Trilogy for Wii while searching through my local used games store.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

Around the Network

myself, probably suikoden 2. My brother has all the cdi Zeldas though, so he wins against my game

They're all in storage so no pics.

Boxed Aus Pal - Mega Man: the Wily Wars for Mega Drive

CIB Aus Pal - Core Pokemon Series from R/B/Y through to X/Y (I'll eventually pick up the latest games)

The game seems great to play.

I owned Bubble Bobble 2 at one point, which is now selling for roughly $400 on Amazon.. I could kick myself for pawning it off for a mere 50 bucks..

Mario RPG is probably next in line as far as my most valuable games that I still own. 

"We hold these truths to be self-evident - all men and women created by the, go-you know.. you know the thing!" - Joe Biden

Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis and Morrowind GOTY (Comes with Blood Moon and Tribunal) on the original Xbox are probably my rarest games.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--