By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Terror attack in London

ratuscafoarterea said:
VGPolyglot said:

I don't think that I said that only whites can be racist, or that racism cannot be directed at whites. Of course there are non-white racists, and there is racism towards whites. And Western society is sexist, just because there are other places that are more sexist doesn't mean ours isn't.  However, I don't live in Islamic countries, so I am powerless in regards to what I can do there. I live in the Western world, however, so the majority of my focus should be on Western countries.

No, you don’t get it. You have here a user, LadyJasmine, that has lived in both worlds (Western and Middle Eastern) that laughs at your comment and tells you “To equate sexism between the Islamic world and the West is dishonest in 2017.” and you still act as the Western world is as bad.

It may not be as bad, but guess who supported massive Islamization of Saudi Arabia and Pakistan? Hmm...I think it was a little unknown western country called the United States.

Around the Network
ratuscafoarterea said:

No, you don’t get it. You have here a user, LadyJasmine, that has lived in both worlds (Western and Middle Eastern) that laughs at your comment and tells you “To equate sexism between the Islamic world and the West is dishonest in 2017.” and you still act as the Western world is as bad.

We have an elected President that "grabs them by the pussy"

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5