By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - History of your username?

The first forum I ever joined was called DBU. My 9-year-old self at the time thought it stood for Dragon Ball Universe(it didn't), so I came up with a Dragonball sounding name. The guys there were total assholes, and so was I, but the name stuck.

Fun fact: just for the hell of it, I'm using the same password on VGchartz as I did on that forum 13 years ago, haha.

Around the Network

Its just the initials of my name and birth year. I didnt put much thought into it. Can it be changed? Or am I doomed to be called "jpcc" forever? I guess theres a lesson to be learned from this experience. I have now grown as a person.

My name is rather simple. My dog's name is Shadow and my lucky number is 8.

Cloud from Final Fantasy VII is my favorite video game character but that name is aways taken so I just put new in front of it for Newcloud

Shadow8 said:
My name is rather simple. My dog's name is Shadow and my lucky number is 8.

I thought your name came from the slang word for the area under your chest and above your legs.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network

Kerotan. These are the little green frogs in metal gear solid 3: snake eater.

Shoot all 64 of them and you unlock the stealth camo that makes you invisible.

A little easter egg on my Vgchartz friends list. I only accept 64 of them to represent all 64 Kerotans.

I chose the name Kerotan, because no matter how many times you shoot at them, they just wobble their bum and laugh at you. Basically what I do in real life or on Internet forums when posters do the same.

Eh, way back in the day I had to come up with a username for a random online game. Thought about it for like 1 minute - then it hit me like "I love Zelda, it has to be in there... hm lol, Zelda is the best gaming franchise ever. Zelda is the best. Or rather, Zisbest." I grew to Iike the name so I just kept it. Also used to spell it with an ß like "Zisßest" for no reason.

Lyrics: He He He He Ha Ha Ha!                                                                  

Mine is from one of my favorite ColecoVision games "B.C.'s Quest For Tires" by Sierra On-Line and Sydney Development featuring characters from the newspaper comic strip "B.C." by Johnny Hart which I also used to read.

Mine is taken from a really disgusting snaps that made me puke my eyes out when I was 15... And it means "mumbling man" in my native tongue, so I find it kind of funny I guess.

Who DOESN'T want to be me? Disney pays me in islands

I am Iron Man