By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Colin Moriarty is back

VGPolyglot said:
potato_hamster said:

You're not going to get anyone to change their mind because your arguments have no basis in reality, and you've attempted to tell other people what they're thinking.

So, you're going to deny that racism, sexism and xenophobia exist?

How on earth do you make the mental leaps that you do?! No one claimed that any of those do not exist at all in any way in this thread!

Around the Network
Lawlight said:
VGPolyglot said:

1. I haven't played BotW, so I can't comment on that.

2. Well, Moriarty is going to make a politics based show, so we're going to find out pretty soon.

1. Want another example? Fine - what about James Rolfe who was attacked because he said he wasn't interested in the new Ghostbusters movie?

2. He was labelled that well before the show was announced - you've seen his tweet. So, I ask my question again - do you think he hates women?

1. No, I don't think he's sexist because he didn't want to watch it.

2. I wouldn't say that he hates women, but he sure is apathetic of the problems that they face.

potato_hamster said:
VGPolyglot said:

So, you're going to deny that racism, sexism and xenophobia exist?

How on earth do you make the mental leaps that you do?! No one claimed that any of those do not exist at all in any way in this thread!

Because you replied to a comment that I made to someone else referring to those.

VGPolyglot said:
Lawlight said:

1. Want another example? Fine - what about James Rolfe who was attacked because he said he wasn't interested in the new Ghostbusters movie?

2. He was labelled that well before the show was announced - you've seen his tweet. So, I ask my question again - do you think he hates women?

2. I wouldn't say that he hates women, but he sure is apathetic of the problems that they face.

Ahh, I see, so you feel you can judge someone's character off of a single joke tweet a person made. There's absolutely no way he could have made a joke that contradicts what he truly believes, I guess.

VGPolyglot said:
potato_hamster said:

Because you replied to a comment that I made to someone else referring to those.

Yes, but what does that have anything to do with whether or not I believe these exist? I can't even. Your thought process is unlike any other person's I've ever dealt with, and I don't mean that in a complimentary way.

Around the Network
potato_hamster said:
VGPolyglot said:

Ahh, I see, so you feel you can judge someone's character off of a single joke tweet a person made. There's absolutely no way he could have made a joke that contradicts what he truly believes, I guess.

He made a Tweet that he wanted a lot of people to see, and he criticized those that did not like it. I fail to see why he'd do that if it contradicts what he truly believes.

potato_hamster said:
VGPolyglot said:

Yes, but what does that have anything to do with whether or not I believe these exist? I can't even. Your thought process is unlike any other person's I've ever dealt with, and I don't mean that in a complimentary way.

(>‿♥)

VGPolyglot said:
potato_hamster said:

He made a Tweet that he wanted a lot of people to see, and he criticized those that did not like it. I fail to see why he'd do that if it contradicts what he truly believes.

He actually critiized those who lost their minds at him, attacked him, threatened him, demanded he lose his job, and went after Kinda Funny's sponsors supporting him for making a tweet. He did not crtiicize everyone that didn't like it.

potato_hamster said:
VGPolyglot said:

He actually critiized those who lost their minds at him, attacked him, threatened him, demanded he lose his job, and went after Kinda Funny's sponsors for supporting him for making a tweet. He did not crtiicize everyone that didn't like it.

"She's actually in bed next to me, and thinks my blatantly obvious joke is funny. Because not all people are humorless sacks of shit. LOL."

That makes no reference to people threatening him. All he refers to is people that did not think it's funny.

VGPolyglot said:
potato_hamster said:

He actually critiized those who lost their minds at him, attacked him, threatened him, demanded he lose his job, and went after Kinda Funny's sponsors for supporting him for making a tweet. He did not crtiicize everyone that didn't like it.

"She's actually in bed next to me, and thinks my blatantly obvious joke is funny. Because not all people are humorless sacks of shit. LOL."

That makes no reference to people threatening him. All he refers to is people that did not think it's funny.

It actually does make reference to people threatening him. The "humorless sacks of shit" is a direct reference to those people. This should be obvious, unless you actually want to believe that he's calling his many friends, colleagues and family members who support him while simultaneously not liking his joke "humorless sacks of shit".