By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - BOTW datamine hints towards Skyward sword hd.

Remove the, "collect 25 of these things" parts. Render it at 1080p. Ditch all of that gaudy UI that clutters up the screen.

If they could do those three things, I'd be on board. I'd like a non-motion control option too but it's not a deal breaker. Motion controllers weren't bad.

Around the Network

I think this can be on the Switch or nothing!

of course exp packs and new stories are a plus for BOTW but between now and next big Zelda I can do with a new HD.

Switch!!!

Wyrdness said:
Miyamotoo said:

That doesn't change fact that buy 2018. and 2019. it will be 7-8 years old game and fact that game is SD makes huge difference to be done in HD on Switch. Previous console was Wii not Wii U.

Doesn't matter as it came out in the usual time frame of when Zelda games release it's two new in that regard it even had a rerelease on the eShop on the Wii U, it's like if GTAV is remastered shortly after GTAVI arrives.

Of Course it's not too new, we currently receiving remasters of games that are few years old, just look amount of PS3/Xbox360 remasters on PS4/XB1. I talking about end of 2018. or 2019. year for SS HD, so definitely it's not shortly after Zelda BotW, it would be 1.5 year after Zelda BotW in worst case.

Miyamotoo said:
Wyrdness said:

Doesn't matter as it came out in the usual time frame of when Zelda games release it's two new in that regard it even had a rerelease on the eShop on the Wii U, it's like if GTAV is remastered shortly after GTAVI arrives.

Of Course it's not too new, we currently receiving remasters of games that are few years old, just look amount of PS3/Xbox360 remasters on PS4/XB1. I talking about end of 2018. or 2019. year for SS HD, so definitely it's not shortly after Zelda BotW, it would be 1.5 year after Zelda BotW in worst case.

Those remasters are exactly the thing most of us are against and what has made Gen 8 less appealing.

Wyrdness said:
Miyamotoo said:

Those remasters are exactly the thing most of us are against and what has made Gen 8 less appealing.

Just in case of SS HD huge difference is we talking about SD that buy time it will be released it will at least 7-8 years old.

Around the Network
Miyamotoo said:
Wyrdness said:

Yes, which are all way too new.

Besides, Wyrdness is right, it's the second to last game. It's too new. Twilight Princess was also too new.

S.Peelman said:
Miyamotoo said:

Yes, which are all way too new.

Besides, Wyrdness is right, it's the second to last game. It's too new. Twilight Princess was also too new.

Disagree, I dont see how SD game that 2018. or 2019. will be 8-9 old is "too new" for remaster.