By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Iron Fist : Are we going to talk about thé crazy bashing ?

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Lawlight said:
The fact that Jessica Jones and Luke Cage didn't get poor reviews goes on to show the racism that pervades movie/game criticism.

Luke cage have some great performances but its not daredevil 1 quality, Jessica Jones is fucking great that is why it had good reviews.

This one is boring and lame, they cant win everytime.

How is that even possible to call this one Boring and lame and at thé same Time praise LC and JJ( fucking great ? That was à Big disappointment After thé Marvellous Daredevil ), makes no sensé , its liké saying Suicide Squad is better than Batman Vs Superman.

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Around the Network
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Lawlight said:
The fact that Jessica Jones and Luke Cage didn't get poor reviews goes on to show the racism that pervades movie/game criticism.

Luke cage have some great performances but its not daredevil 1 quality, Jessica Jones is fucking great that is why it had good reviews.

Sorry, Jessica Jones moved at a very slow pace. At least this one has some good fight scenes unlike JJ. It's very hypocritical of critics.

I've only seen episode 1, and it was a true piece of shit.

All of the dialogue was terrible and made no sense: so many circular conversations of "I'm really Danny, trust me" and "Why should I believe you?" Repeated again and again,, when a simple "here's a shared memory that only we know" would at least move the plot forward.

The special effects were just bad (though I quite liked the 'phasing' effect). Even Danny climbing a single story balcony was noticeably a green screen.

The fighting was slow and telegraphed. I think one of the guards even fumbled into a grab, but they just kept rolling instead of reshooting.

The very ending of the episode was the only glimmer of something decent. I'll keep watching to see how it progresses. But the first episode is plain terrible.

Well they dont really let him thé Time to talk and explain so ... , and it doesnt last more than 2 épisodes. But yeah in reality hé could have just done this and this and not bé naive but its called a script facility and its not as Bad as you make it seem, it exists on most shows and we choose to bé blind or highlight them until they mess up all thé credibility WE give to à show. There were a lot more in JJ and LC ( especially this one, so freaking stupid all the Times hr could just grab thé Big Boss and lock him in jail with all thé évidence hé has instead of playing cat and mouse and sharing jokes with him )

And if you continue youll see There are some nice fight scènes, not kung fu movie level or Marco Polo level but much better than any other Marvel/DC show except Daredevil

Aerys said:
Well they dont really let him thé Time to talk and explain so ... , and it doesnt last more than 2 épisodes. But yeah in reality hé could have just done this and this and not bé naive but its called a script facility and its not as Bad as you make it seem, it exists on most shows and we choose to bé blind or highlight them until they mess up all thé credibility WE give to à show. There were a lot more in JJ and LC ( especially this one, so freaking stupid all the Times hr could just grab thé Big Boss and lock him in jail with all thé évidence hé has instead of playing cat and mouse and sharing jokes with him )

And if you continue youll see There are some nice fight scènes, not kung fu movie level or Marco Polo level but much better than any other Marvel/DC show except Daredevil

When I say circular conversations I mean it went back and forth between them while he repeated "I'm Danny believe me" instead of anything else. He had the time. 

Even worse, he has like three separate conversations like this. With time in between to think and plan. But still he keeps saying "I'm Danny believe me".  

It wasn't a pacing issue. It was crap writing. 

Around the Network
Aerys said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:

How is that even possible to call this one Boring and lame and at thé same Time praise LC and JJ( fucking great ? That was à Big disappointment After thé Marvellous Daredevil ), makes no sensé , its liké saying Suicide Squad is better than Batman Vs Superman.

Do you realize people have different opinions about things right? He likes them, you don't like them as much. You like Iron fist quite a bit, he doesn't. Why are you even arguing someone's opinion?

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Areym said:
Aerys said:

Do you realize people have different opinions about things right? He likes them, you don't like them as much. You like Iron fist quite a bit, he doesn't. Why are you even arguing someone's opinion?

You cant have an opinion about an opinion ?

Wow DC fans, this is the most elaborate way ive seen people pretend BvS was a good movie. Those critics hating on rich white Bruce Wayne.

Memes aside, if critics are actually hating on this for something as petty as staying true to the source material maybe they need to wake up. Also a lot of these complaints ive been reading dont make sense. Such as its really cheesy and campy... uhhh you mean like supergirl and flash that have stellar reviews? Its a comic book tv show, what do they expect. Luke Cage was corny as hell and critcs praised it as the 2nd coming of christ even though personally it got really boring after they killed off a certain character early.

Panama said:
Wow DC fans, this is the most elaborate way ive seen people pretend BvS was a good movie. Those critics hating on rich white Bruce Wayne.

Memes aside, if critics are actually hating on this for something as petty as staying true to the source material maybe they need to wake up. Also a lot of these complaints ive been reading dont make sense. Such as its really cheesy and campy... uhhh you mean like supergirl and flash that have stellar reviews? Its a comic book tv show, what do they expect. Luke Cage was corny as hell and critcs praised it as the 2nd coming of christ even though personally it got really boring after they killed off a certain character early.

What Supergirl and Flash( though it was good in Season 1 and décent in Season 2)have good critics ?

OMG thats true, thats ridiculous.

As much as i liké Supergirl ( it has some very good  intense  emotional moments but they are rare), its insane that its so High compared to IF, for me it clearly shows à symptom in our society.

Aerys said:
Panama said:

What Supergirl and Flash( though it was good in Season 1 and décent in Season 2)have good critics ?

OMG thats true, thats ridiculous.

As much as i liké Supergirl ( it has some very good  intense  emotional moments but they are rare), its insane that its so High compared to IF, for me it clearly shows à symptom in our society.

Dont confuse the vocal minority that are game and film critics with the majority. There are alot of us getting sick of them injecting gender and racial politics into their publications.