By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What would make you pay for Nintendo's online?

Tagged games:

I'll pony up the dough if...

They offer huge discounts on digital games 13 15.12%

For Achievements/Trophy support 6 6.98%

It means Cloud Storage 12 13.95%

I can share digital purchases 5 5.81%

They offer "Game DVR" 1 1.16%

It's a cold day in hell. 36 41.86%

Other (please elaborate) 13 15.12%

Total:86

Mario Kart 8

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network
spemanig said:
Games I want to play.

This.

If Mario Kart, Splatoon, Smash Bros, Pokemon, Mario Maker, etc. require a fee to play online than I'll pay a fee to play them online regardless if I like the idea of paying for online or not.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

I may begrudgingly pay for it if it's cheap and has enough games to warrant it. That's about it.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

I want to play my games, so I have no choice but to pay. If the question were what could they do to make me feel better about having to pay to play, my answer is nothing. I just want to play my games, not interested in whatever else they throw in.

If I'd get real bars of gold.

Around the Network

At this point: Nothing.

Also mainly because Nintendo is my local party system so I dont care for gaming online using their system.

At this point: Nothing.

I'm not sure actually. Probably nothing as I don't need it at all.

I'd pay if it includes official emulator support on PC and mobile. Download the official emulator, log in with your Nintendo account, download and play your games.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Lower cost. Maybe $15

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

It's all about the games honestly, if they bring the games then people will buy it.

If it's just mario kart for the first year and half, then not many people will pay the online fees.