By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Where do you want to visit the most?

Metallox said:
VGPolyglot said:

Mexico - I'm a bit nervous about the drug wars going on, but I really want to go to Mexico and see what it's like! I want to know if it's closer to the U.S./Canada or if it's more inspired by it's Spanish father. Mexico City is a must, but I'd go to Tijuana too if I weren't so scared.

Why Tijuana and not other Mexican cities like Guadalajara, Veracruz, Monterrey, Puebla, etc? I live in Tijuana, btw. It's an awful city, to be honest. It's terribly planned, has a poor infraestructure and has very few interesting places to visit. From a security standpoint, though, the situation isn't that bad anymore.

It's sad how little attention is given to non-border areas in Mexico. There are a lot of nice places in the interior, but we Americans only ever hear about Tiajuana and Juarez, plus Cabo and the rest of Spring Break destination places. It's a shame. The drug problems have really dominated the entire country's image in the US.

Around the Network
NobleTeam360 said:
Japan, California, New York City, Seattle, France, Italy, Amsterdam/Netherlands, Germany, Greece, South Korea, Canada.

Which part of California?? Your answer will impact me greatly.

Japan and China. There's two cultures that are very different mine, and they also ought to be quite different from each other. Specifically, I'm interested in Japan mainly because of its modern culture, but there ought to be some interesting historical things too, and I'm interested in China mainly because of history.

DJjazzyGETH said:
NobleTeam360 said:
Japan, California, New York City, Seattle, France, Italy, Amsterdam/Netherlands, Germany, Greece, South Korea, Canada.

I'd be ok with San Diego and San Francisco. I'll pass on LA and Sacremento. 

NobleTeam360 said:
DJjazzyGETH said:

I'd be ok with San Diego and San Francisco. I'll pass on LA and Sacremento. 

THAT'S what I wanted to hear :). Born and raised in SF, but SD is great. LA and Sacremento SUUUUUUCK

Around the Network

Maldives: for the sea

https://www.facebook.com/TheBeautifulThings.007/videos/1225614957487259/

Switzerland: for Lauterbrunnen and Lun gern

https://www.facebook.com/BestPartOfWorld/videos/1056205614510218/

https://www.facebook.com/BestPartOfWorld/videos/1052683911529055/

NNID : ShenlongDK
PSN : DarkLong213

Easy Japan, all other countries are either boring or death traps.

I'm going there next year but I'm feeling that I'm running out of time with so much planning to do.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Japan but I'm already here so idk

Ka-pi96 said:
Captain_Yuri said:

That sounds a bit too painful. At least if I go to Japan, I can touch teh bewbs

Have you never seen a Japanese woman? What bewbs?

Are you saying JAVs are lies?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

I would love a travel through Italy. But I'm too poor for that.
I'd also like to go to Japan. Paris would be cool too.