By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What you think about Clickbait Reviews ?

Also, I'm not sure if that's a direct translation from Portuguese or not, but we actually call them clickbait reviews instead of click view reviews.

Around the Network
VGPolyglot said:
Also, I'm not sure if that's a direct translation from Portuguese or not, but we actually call them clickbait reviews instead of click view reviews.

Here we call clickbait too but I was in the doubt between clickbait or click view, thanks for the correction e.e

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

Jimquisition's accurate reviews:
Battleborn:85
Hyrule Warriors Legends(That crappy 3ds port):95
Breath of the wild:70

?

You know when someone just has a horrible taste in video games. 

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

flashfire926 said:

?

You know when someone has a just has a horrible taste in video games.

You're getting too worked up over it. If he likes those games more than Breath of the Wild, it's completely fine.

Boutros said:
Individual reviewers are entitled to their opinion especially if they take the time to justify it but I won't take Metacritic seriously until they remove outliers from their calculations. They already play around with data by having a weighted average so I don't see why they can't do something about extreme values just like any decent studies dealing with statistics would.

This.

Around the Network
flashfire926 said:

?

You know when someone just has a horrible taste in video games. 

^

this is why ppl have to read reviews and not just look at the scores

Hate them, but I guess nothing can be donde

Stop giving them what they want. Attention. So personally meh.I'm just used to childish people pissing on everything in gaming.

Your a few years too late. Well nearly 10 years in fact.

It all started with Halo 3.

http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-360/halo-3

The same site goes on to give Gears of War 3 a 6.5

The biggest troll site is Quatertothree. They gave Forza Horizon 2 a 1/5 and Halo 4 a 1/5 but Homefront Revolution gets a 4/5. Xbox fans have had to deal with BS reviews long before Ninty / Sony fans. 

I prefer them over the 84th 10/10.