By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - What Shows Do You Watch?

Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. and all of the Marvel Netflix shows. I am also eagerly awaiting season 2 of Sense8 and Stranger Things. I don't watch many TV shows sadly. I Think Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. is my favorite, perhaps of all times. It's so much fun and the plot twists are awesome. Though sometimes the acting and writing can get dumb, they always manage to surprise you and steer away from being predictable. I also love all the nods to the films.

Around the Network

I watch Friends, Seinfeld, Arrested Development, Luke Cage, Walking Dead, Daredevil and Twilight Zone (the 1952 original).

And Brooklying Nine Nine.

I was a LOUIE fan, but after he sided with Hillary it kinda ruined it for me =(

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Game of Thrones
Flash
Arrow
Mom
Modern Family

And that is my order of priority.
I like all of those 5 shows, but I consider GoT to be a complete masterpiece and one of the best pieces of entertainment ever created.

I used to watch The Walking Dead up until last season where the writers gave the audiences the biggest middle finger with the stupid cliffhanger finale.
I used to watch The Daily Show until Jon Stewart left.

Supergay / Supergirl

And a lot of anime.

ARamdomGamer said:

Supergay / Supergirl

And a lot of anime.

Whoever got you into that show must be a very smart person

Around the Network

Game of Thrones, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Dragonball Super

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

GoT, the magicians, westworld, vikings, prison break, black sails, stranger things, the simpsons, seth macfarlane's animated sitcom

Currently watching ( or awaiting new season):
Vikings
The Walking Dead
Game of Thrones
the Last Kingdom
American horror story
Stranger things
The AOL
Geordie shore ( Ahem)
Westworld
The Crown

Programs I've finished:
Lost
Breaking bad
Prison break
Sons of Anarchy
Tudors

Jersey Shore

And probably more that I can't think off

South Park
Bron
The Walking Dead
Better Call Saul
Vikings
True Detective
Wayward Pines
Humans
Game of Thrones

Bron
South Park
The Walking Dead
Vikings
True Detective

Cosmos: A Space-Time Odyssey
Hell on Wheels
The Wire
Rome
Spartacus
Dexter
Braking Bad

too many for my own good :D

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints