By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Smash Bros 4 Switch will have a story mode ?

Tagged games:

animegaming said:
VGPolyglot said:

If he doesn't want his works being seen on YouTube, the gaming industry's not the place for him. Maybe he could get involved in the snuff film industry, I assume that the story for those wouldn't get leaked on YT.

Or you know he doesn't have to make cutscenes or story focus games. Since story isn't the end all be all of games like a good game can a shit story but still be a good game due to good gameplay the a game with a good story can still be a shit game due to terrible gameplay.

What?No.

A game can also have a bad gameplay and have a fantastic story and still be a good game.Actually, there are games that basically only have story and few gameplay moments.Enter the Visual Novel genre.Zero Time Dillema, Danganronpa, Steins Gate are all excellent games.

Ideally it would excell in all fronts, but neither(having an underwhelming story or gameplay) is an end all be all.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Around the Network

More important is when are these Joy-Con controllers coming out?

Hey! They got SONY on my amiibo! Wait a minute. Two great gaming tastes that game great together!

Switch FC: SW-0398-8858-1969

Or alternatively just make a new smash game

Completely agree! I felt that Smash 4 just wasn't complete without a full fledged story mode like Brawl. However, rather than a remaster, i'd rather they made a Smash Bros 5 instead.