By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - February 2017 NPD Thread! Nioh sales up!

Why why WHY are there still people buying GTAV?

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Around the Network
jason1637 said:
RolStoppable said:
PS4 was down year over year? Didn't it have a $250 offer while last year it was still $350 throughout the whole month?

Well PS4 has been dwon for a while now but we should also consider that last year it sold like 400k so it would be hard to top that. Last year it had a big IP like Street Fighter and this year it has a new IP Nioh.

Didnt Street Fighter severely underperform? I dont think it had a big affect on sales last February.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

I'm not sure why people expected Halo Wars 2 to do much. Halo isn't as big anymore as it was in 2009 and if Halo Wars was a big success it wouldn't have taken 8 years for Halo Wars 2 to release. Also, Microsoft doesn't give NPD digital numbers so those are missing.

poklane said:
I'm not sure why people expected Halo Wars 2 to do much. Halo isn't as big anymore as it was in 2009 and if Halo Wars was a big success it wouldn't have taken 8 years for Halo Wars 2 to release. Also, Microsoft doesn't give NPD digital numbers so those are missing.

Well, it made a showing on the UK chart, so I thought it would at least been on the low end in the US top 10. I figured wrong.

Man, didn't expect Nioh to outsell HW2. Must have seen lackluster sales WW, then. Good for Nioh, though. Can't wait to see how well Horizon does next month.

Around the Network

HW 2 only has 4 days right?

Preston Scott

DaveTheMinion13 said:
HW 2 only has 4 days right?

8 days with ultamate edition but 4 days with standard edition.

Azuren said:
Why why WHY are there still people buying GTAV?

If it makes you feel any better I've never purchased a single copy of GTAV. 

San Andreas was cool though d:

56% digital share for For Honor.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=232228511&postcount=278

I wasn't surprised that Nioh outsold HW2. HW2 is just as niche as Nioh is. I know Nioh was an unproven IP, but the Soulsborne formula was evident. I definitely had Nioh outselling HW2.

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron