By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - 105k Switches sold in France - best ever launch - 130k Zelda (96k Sw)

Damn amazing launch in France Now lets see Germany and the Mediterranean region.

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Around the Network
radishhead said:

France is Nintendo's best European market historically, I think?

i think. it performs in spain well too. 

The Switch and Zelda did extremely well in Europe, in general.

radishhead said:

France is Nintendo's best European market historically, I think?

at least since Wii

Click HERE and be happy 

It was also Nintendo's best selling console in Portugal! :)

Around the Network

i wonder why nintendo hasnt given an official statement yet regarding world wide sales. it certainly did 1m+ easily. in the states its around 500k or even more. in japan its 330k, in France + Uk thats 185. they are over a million in just those countries, world wide the launch can exceed 1.5 million units in its first week. i guess an announcement is imminent

Great news.

bananaking21 said:
i wonder why nintendo hasnt given an official statement yet regarding world wide sales. it certainly did 1m+ easily. in the states its around 500k or even more. in japan its 330k, in France + Uk thats 185. they are over a million in just those countries, world wide the launch can exceed 1.5 million units in its first week. i guess an announcement is imminent

My 2 guesses are they're waiting for concrete numbers in every market, or they'll keep sales announcement for the investors meeting next month (I think it's next month).

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

bananaking21 said:

I think they'll probably announce the exact number just during their next shareholders meeting. I think it's March 31st , isn't it? Can't wait for that.  

Wooohooo . I thing will be great and italy cose the marketing was great