Iron Man 3
Thor: The Dark World
Oblivion
G.I. Joe: Retaliation
Oz the Great and Powerful
Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters
Hangover Part 3
Hundreåringen som klatret ut gjennom vinduet og forsvant

Didn't pick the greatest movies that year haha.

The Lego Movie
Transformers: Age of Extinction
The Fault in our Stars
As Above, So Below
Frozen

The Force Awakens
Ant-Man
Avengers: Age of Ultron
Furious 7
Jurassic World
Inside Out
Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation
The Visit
It Follows
The Hunger Games: Mockinjay Part 2
The Maze Runner: Scorch Trials
Sufragette
Bølgen

Rogue One
Deadpool
The Revenant
Batman vs Superman: DoJ
Captain America: Civil War
Jason Bourne
Ghostbusters
The Accountant
The Magnificent Seven
Finding Dory
Miss Peregrin's Home for Peculiar Children
X-men Apocalypse
Nerve
Divergent: Allegiant
Kung Fu Panda 3
Allied
Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them

2017:
.... only Logan so far

going further back would be too dificult. And god damn, this year has a lot of upcoming films that I need to see as well.

Way too many to list. Plus I use to work at the movie theatres and one of my closest friend still does (free movie perk for working there) so I've watched a ton of free movies in theater.

From the top of my head:

Finding Nemo
The Simpsons Movie
Bee Movie (but everytime that movie told a bee joke, I cringed, even as a kid)
Wall-E
Transformers
The Simpsons Movie
Kung Fu Panda
UP
Rise of the Planet of the Apes
The Hunger Games
The Avengers
The Amazing Spider-Man
The Dark Knight Rises
World War Z
Man of Steel
Captain America Winter Soldier
Guardians of the Galaxy
Jurassic World
Batman v Superman

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Far too many to bother listing right now, that's for sure.

Though I will say, and it's not ironic in the least, that in the mid-to-late 90s, I saw TONS of movies every year. I would see an average of no less than 2 movies in theater per week, sometimes more on a good month.

That slowed down gradually as I got into the early 2000s, and by the mid-to-late 2000s, it had slowed to a crawl. In the last few years, I would estimate that I've only bothered going to see maybe 5-7 movies in theater, per year. And yes, I do think that's indicative of the declining quality that Hollywood pumps out these days.

Around the Network

dont go to the theatre because of 30-45min previews on blockbuster films. So it turned me off. been years since i've been and dont miss it now a days with tech.

FallingTitan said:
dont go to the theatre because of 30-45min previews on blockbuster films. So it turned me off. been years since i've been and dont miss it now a days with tech.

Why not arrive fashionably late at the theater?

Mr_No said:
FallingTitan said:

Why not arrive fashionably late at the theater?

well when a new good movie comes out coming late means getting a sore neck.  And going early means lining up 40 min before and 40 min of previews and 2.5 hours of avengers lol.

So if i must see one at the movies its a month after its release and i do come late. usually 25 min and sometimes i miss 5 min.  By then the previews i guess are lower and the movie has moved to a shittier smaller screen....not the nice super super IMAX godly ones it gets in the beginning.

So its a LOSE LOSE situation

Impossible... I go to the movies like every other week since I was 15

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

I wouldn't be able tell you any that came out before 2013 or so. But since that year, I've probably been able to see 15-20 movies a year at the theatre. Don't really feel like listing them though.