By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Seal Clubbing is a sick tradition and it must end!

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Take a bat with a spike in the end and beat a animal to death to have fun is aceptable to some here apparently. After these years nothing people will say in this site will surprise me.

From agreeing with pedophilia, dog fucking, animal torture to racist shit and praising the most despicable leader like the philipines president, i have seen it all here but put some cloths in a 12 years old looking anime female character from a japanese game and its the end of the fucking world !!!

There are lots of sexist homophobic animal haters on this forum. It's gotten better over the years, but it appears some still linger.

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

BUY TAYLOR'S NEW ALBUM REPUTATION!!

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Never heard of Seal clubbing.

At first thought it was a joke thread and you were upset that the Singer Seal went clubbing in your home town.

But on topic, sounds horrible, they should be arrested.

1.  Wow at how many points you have. That's incredible and you even have less time than me on this forum. Congrats!

2. It really is horrible. Do a google search. It's a very real thing. People come on ships and boats to the little ice islands the seals live on. Then they chase the mothers away, and then club the really young in the heads with bats, skin them alive, take their fur, and throw them on the ice. Some even club them to just eat them because they are mean when they have others means of food.

This is why serving seal and selling seal in any form in America is illegal.

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

TheLastStarFighter said:
Ps3 said:

Do a quick google search before you come in here pointing fingers. Just because you support animal cruelty doesn't mean I'm uneducated.

With that comment you proved my point. 

Well, you aren't doing much to prove you're not!

Ganoncrotch said:
Always remember this guild getting in hot water back in wow over this name.

Good times.

This is exactly the problem. Some people think it's funny. How the hell can someone think that's funny. Which is why I think there are lots of sickos in the world!

COKTOE said:

It's part of our Canadian identity. I don't agree with it, but it's even permeated into our hip-hop culture, so much so that our second most famous rapper behind Drake has done a song about it. Not the best quality, or the full song, but here's the music video.

I can see why he isn't really that big...

Around the Network
IsawYoshi said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Take a bat with a spike in the end and beat a animal to death to have fun is aceptable to some here apparently. After these years nothing people will say in this site will surprise me.

Can't remember anyone saying in this thread that killing animals in the way you are describing is ok. In general people are educating the OP on the matter, seing as the allegations made in this thread are false.

Nobody is educating the OP in anything. I'm winning actually.. and I'm standing my ground to bullying and for the seals.

OdinHades said:
Ps3 said:

And same thing with people who eat cats and dogs. They can eat other foods instead. It's weird, sick, and satanic. Well, they're different cause that's for spiritual and religious reasons. If I'm wrong, they love cows, and honor them. We don't honor cats and dogs and seals because they're religious, we honor them because they're part of the family and just as smart if not smarter than most people.

Pigs are way smarter than most dogs. We also have plenty of other stuff to eat. Why is it ok to eat pigs then? Not to mention the horrible conditions we keep these animals in. Too be quite honest, I think getting clubbed to death is a far better fate than living in mass animal husbandry. 

The point is, we are in no position to feel morally superior in this regard.

Cause pigs aren't domesticated like dogs are.

monocle_layton said:
Ps3 said:

1. Dogs can also eat anything else too. They're experienced hunters.

2. Well fish lay thousands of babies at a time. They're billions upon billions! and they're also not as intelligent as seals.

3. If another animal eats them so be it! But we're humans. We can compromise. We don't need to hunt them just because.

Wow, you're so educated and informed about this topic. Such amazing responses. Blew me away

/s

And you're educated on this subject? YEAH OKAY! You haven't provided one thing anyone has agreed with yet. Yet many have agreed with me. HAHA!

sethnintendo said:

Just ask penguins what they think of seals. 

I'm not for the slaughter of animals but if one is using at least the meat and possibly the fur, bones, etc for themselves then I have no issue with it.  You should be more concerned with factory farms and the way we treat the animals that a majority of us eat such as pigs, cows, and chicken.

It's more about the sport of seal clubbing. Some people treat it as a sport.

Qwark said:
sethnintendo said:

Just ask penguins what they think of seals. 

I'm not for the slaughter of animals but if one is using at least the meat and possibly fur, bones, etc for themselves then I have no issue with it.  You should be more concerned with factory farms and the way we treat the animals that we eat such as pigs, cows, and chicken.

It's not the use of the animal or the hunting that I am against. It's the manner of killing that's inhumane most seals don't die on the first impact. They are beaten to dead with a baseball bat. That's even worse than slaughtering an innocent animal by cutting it's troath and leave it to drown in its own blood.

You're 100% right. Don't let anyone tell you you're wrong. They're just mad their sick ways aren't accepted by everyone.