By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you ever watch a romantic love comedy and think WOW! I wish this was me?

I'm pretty happy with my actual love life right now, so no?
Although we did meet in India on a crazy motobike tour, came from two diffrent countries and were long distance for three years before finally ending up in the same city, so it's not like my love life is completely typical either.

Around the Network

No, I don't really watch those people, and I'm a quiet and reserved person, so I'd probably never be in that situation in the first place.

Personally, I can't say that I like them but I don't mind to watch them once in a while with my wife.

No, I roll my eyes every 5 seconds, throw up in a mouth a little and think about how cliche and cringy the script is. Every. Single. Time.

Never played World of Warcraft so I wouldn't know.

Around the Network

God no....that would imply that I want either myself, or the girl I'm seeing to do some stupid BS or other that leads to a period of needless drama, before one or both have an epiphany about how much better life is together. Why go through all that nonsense, when you can just not be a dumbass who sabotages his/her relationship(s)?

Ps3 said:

Love is brilliant love is grant. I love love and we should all love love too. <3

I'd argue La La Land is a romantic comedy, and it made me cry soooo so much. Especially when you realize as a spectator that the main characters will never be together because they strayed paths.

In that genre, Love Actually is also an excellent movie. Bill Nighy is just my guy.

Ps3 said:

Love is brilliant love is grant. 

Is this the new Shrek is Love, Shrek is Life?

And who is Grant?

romantic comedies are ok if they are genuinely funny, but the romance part is normally pretty bad.  I prefer TV romances because they can be slowly built over more time, and seem more realistic 

Ps3 said:

Love is brilliant love is grant. I love love and we should all love love too. <3

Been moments I wouldn't mind...

guiduc said:
Ps3 said:

I'd argue La La Land is a romantic comedy, and it made me cry soooo so much. Especially when you realize as a spectator that the main characters will never be together because they strayed paths.

In that genre, Love Actually is also an excellent movie. Bill Nighy is just my guy.

Completely agree on LaLa Land. The movie was incredible. Emma Stone is such a powerful woman.

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

BUY TAYLOR'S NEW ALBUM REPUTATION!!