By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Joy-Con grip puppy sticker kickstarter successful.

Apparently, people really want to turn their Joy-Con grip into a cute puppy dog.

A small Kickstarter was started a couple weeks ago by Nintendeal, in which high-quality stickers of a dog's mouth were pitched for the Joy-Con Grip. The Kickstarter has now blown past its initial goal of $1,000, and sits at about $6,000 , with nine days left to go till the Kickstarter ends. If you would like some stickers, just follow the source link and pick a tier, the cheapest option runs for $4.

What do you think? Will you pick up some stickers? 

[via kickstarter.com]

Hey! They got SONY on my amiibo! Wait a minute. Two great gaming tastes that game great together!

Switch FC: SW-0398-8858-1969

Around the Network

thats really damn cute :)

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

I wonder if you'll feel it licking you with the HD rumble

God bless capitalism :'^)

Since most people are getting a charge grip anyways, they might as well turn the grip that comes with the system into a puppy dog. Why not?

Hey! They got SONY on my amiibo! Wait a minute. Two great gaming tastes that game great together!

Around the Network

lool I need this

onionberry said:
lool I need this

Just imagine it's Wolf Link.

Cute, but nope, the look of the controller matters not. :P

Pretty random kickstarter, won't be getting this :p

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

John Wick's going to have to watch out I guess, or someone'll destroy his puppy Joy Con grip.