By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - CNET apparently understands physics

So damn pathetic

Around the Network

Ha. Def won't be watching the cnet vid.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Ok. I guess we need to be careful when playing in tabletop mode.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

But the real question is, will the Switch stay propped up without the kickstand?

No? Kickstand fail D:

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

vivster said:

Why even make a thread about it if you're just going to passive aggressively treat it as if it was nothing?

I thought it's funny to see them point out the obvious. Not like the stand is made of the strongest materials on earth 

If there were two kickstands, then that's another story 

Around the Network

My Moto Z Force has a JBL Speaker mod. It has a little kickstand, too. No worries at all. Works great.

This is not as funny as the OP is trying to spin it. That kick stand looks flimsy as heck.

My 8th gen collection

ICStats said:
This is not as funny as the OP is trying to spin it. That kick stand looks flimsy as heck.

Is damn pathetic, for some reasons has like a 95% dislikes, he is trying so hard that you gotta be very biased to not see it.

In fact, this is so pathetic that it manages to do the the opposite of what it tries, I had some concerns about the kickstand being easy to break, and thanks to this I discovered it detaches from the console before it breaks and is very easy to put again, so is actually better thought than I expected.

Goodnightmoon said:
ICStats said:

Is damn pathetic, for some reasons has like a 95% dislikes, he is trying so hard you gotta be biased to not see it.

In fact, tyhis is so pathetic that it mages to the the opposite of what it tries, I had some concerns about the kickstand being easy to break, and thanks to this I discovered it detaches from the console before it breaks and is very easy to put again, so is actually better thought than I expected.

YT Like/Dislike is a worthless statistic.

It's good that the stand just comes off without breaking.  They must have realized it would easily break if people stick it in the dock with the kickstand out.

My 8th gen collection

ICStats said:
Goodnightmoon said:

Is damn pathetic, for some reasons has like a 95% dislikes, he is trying so hard you gotta be biased to not see it.

In fact, tyhis is so pathetic that it mages to the the opposite of what it tries, I had some concerns about the kickstand being easy to break, and thanks to this I discovered it detaches from the console before it breaks and is very easy to put again, so is actually better thought than I expected.

YT Like/Dislike is a worthless statistic.

It's good that the stand just comes off without breaking.  They must have realized it would easily break if people stick it in the dock with the kickstand out.

Probably, and also this means that if it breaks Nintendo can easily send you another one that you can easily put