By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Most attractive game character

Around the Network

Sheva.

Game Bae right here.

I would also do unthinkable things to Vivienne from Dragon Age.....God Damn

Still upset she wasn't a romanceable option...Bioware sucks at writing Black People man.

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

DroidKnight said:

Legs > Boobs

Ka-pi96 said:
So what I take from the first few posts is that this is actually a thread about ugliest character, right?

Pretty much. We all know I automatically won :p

Don’t follow the hype, follow the games

— 

Here a little quote I want for those to keep memorize in your head for this coming next gen.                            

By: Suke

Around the Network
darkenergy said:
DroidKnight said:

/thread

In all honesty, I think the fact that she has basketball sized breasts and super skinny arms makes it look weird.

My pics would be;

Tidus - FFX
Cloud -FFVII
Rikku -FFX
Nariko -Heavenly Sword

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

monocle_layton said:

In all honesty, I think the fact that she has basketball sized breasts and super skinny arms makes it look weird.

I agree, and she even looks much better in that image than she does in the actual game. Her boobs are so big that it's just distracting on what is otherwise a great character design. 

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Or if you arent into 15 year olds

How about a 17 year old Rikku