By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Conspiracy Theory: Is Trump illiterate?

If you can't read or write you should not be able to use Twitter. And his acc has to be managed by himself. No one else would be able to hit the post button after writing the stuff Trump tweets.

Around the Network
Yerm said:
etking said:
This Trump bashing is so stupid, why not talk about substantial political matter instead?

there is a strong chance that the president of one of the most powerful nations in the world can not even read, and you dont consider that a substancial political matter? this guy is going to be signing orders which could have the potential to change the country. if he doesnt read what he signs then anything could get through

A strong chance? We are talking about one of the most powerful people in the world who is an icon in the business and finances field and you think there is a strong chance that he is not able to read? I get the accusations that target Trump for only caring about himself/his family/his beliefs, but to actually go around and saying he is not only dumb, but illiterate? That's childish on a whole new level.

Tsubasa said:
If you can't read or write you should not be able to use Twitter. And his acc has to be managed by himself. No one else would be able to hit the post button after writing the stuff Trump tweets.

Like I stated in my first post. He doesn't post his tweets himself. Someone else does this for him. He stated this even himself.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Mordred11 said:
Yerm said:

there is a strong chance that the president of one of the most powerful nations in the world can not even read, and you dont consider that a substancial political matter? this guy is going to be signing orders which could have the potential to change the country. if he doesnt read what he signs then anything could get through

A strong chance? We are talking about one of the most powerful people in the world who is an icon in the business and finances field and you think there is a strong chance that he is not able to read? I get the accusations that target Trump for only caring about himself/his family/his beliefs, but to actually go around and saying he is not only dumb, but illiterate? That's childish on a whole new level.

so caring about the future state of my country is being childish? i would love it if he actually knew what he was doing, and i would happily admit to being wrong about his if he did turn around and make some good decisions that benefited the country, but it doesnt seem like that is going to happen. instead he has been appointing people who are so unfit for the position that its laughable. he has been getting into fights with people over Twitter. and now there is considerable evidence claiming that he is illiterate, so I can believe it.

theres a sickness in which you see letters all mixed up.. maybe he got it with age or his eyesight is simply horrible.

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Around the Network
Mordred11 said:
Yerm said:

Yes, one of the most powerful people who talk like a 4th grader, has a mental disorder (narcissism), could be illiterate. He asks for pictures and maps instead of text, because it's easier to understand. But ok..let's go back to the illiterate stuff:

The next thing is, I am not making this up, Trump said so himself, some of the richest people in the US cannot even read or write. It's in the first video I posted.

Here: let me make it easier for you:

https://youtu.be/7LFkN7QGp2c?t=409

I am not making this up. He doesn't even like teleprompters. .... connect the dots. This all seems like a strange coincidence.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

kljesta64 said:
theres a sickness in which you see letters all mixed up.. maybe he got it with age or his eyesight is simply horrible.

Well, but he was pretty quick in attacking Hillary Clinton for not being healthy enough to become a president. This is just some weird shit right now. Point other ones flaws out and hide your own.

Also the NYT did an article saying Trump told his security staff to keep reports limited to one page and must contain pictures. So there might be some truth to this.

Well the issue is he is not intelligent yes...

However he can read off a screen so no he is not illiterate.

LadyJasmine said:
Well the issue is he is not intelligent yes...

However he can read off a screen so no he is not illiterate.

Did you even watch the 1st video? No, you didn't, because you would know that he doesn't do Teleprompters.

https://youtu.be/7LFkN7QGp2c?t=284

It would be easier if some of you would actually watch the first video before even posting.