By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 Pro vs Nintendo Switch (POLL)

Which one?

PS4 Pro 377 46.09%

Nintendo Switch 347 42.42%

See results 94 11.49%

Total:818

You can always buy the Switch later when its more available and cheaper, and it will also have more games and their online service is fully explained. That is of course if your in a situation where you can afford multiple consoles down the road. Since you have multiple consoles now, that shouldn't be a problem I'm guessing.
Waiting a while to see how Switch unfolds is just a smart idea all around. Pro looks to be moving along nicely and you can count on huge support for it over the next year and going forward with Scorpio on its way.

Around the Network

I agree with this guy ^

Buy switch later when it has more games

m_csquare said:
I agree with this guy ^

Buy switch later when it has more games

More like: Buy the Switch later, when it's finally possible to buy one.

Hynad said:

Well, if you're desperate, you can get a Switch from Amazon Japan for a lower price than what a US Switch would cost, delivered on March 6 or 7.

StarDoor said:
Hynad said:

Well, if you're desperate, you can get a Switch from Amazon Japan for a lower price than what a US Switch would cost, delivered on March 6 or 7.

I'm not desperate. I'll play BOTW on my Wii U. =P

Around the Network

Get the ps4 pro, then get switch later when the price drops and there are more games.

Hynad said:

I'm not desperate. I'll play BOTW on my Wii U. =P

Well, yeah. I was more directing that to Nintation, since his apparent biggest complaint about the Switch is how it's sold out.

Nintation360 said:

Nintendo Switch Cons: More expensive. Only 1 game I'm interested in at launch. SOLD OUT EVERYWHERE and not getting stocked up until April. Splatoon 2, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (I own on Wii U), Super Mario Odyssey, Xenoblade and all other games I'm interested in is NOT releasing anytime soon. 

See? It's the only one in all caps. And as we all know, Nintation360 does not use caps or boldface lightly!

Nintation360 said:
Volterra_90 said:

He's planning to sell his standard model, so Pro would be effectively "cheaper". I still don't see the appeal of changing to the Pro, but, wel, it could make sense if you care that much about power.

Someone actually read my thread!  

But you can sell standard PS4 model in order to buy Switch also, Switch is in every way cheaper.

Both if you can afford them, PS4 Pro if you don't have a PS4, Switch if you have one.

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

Miyamotoo said:

But you can sell standard PS4 model in order to buy Switch also, Switch is in every way cheaper.

Means he can't play his PS4 games anymore! 

He wants to have access to his PS4 games while weighing in on either options ...