By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - President Duterte decreased Crime Rate in the Philippines by 13%!

Nothing like state-sanctioned murder to get a crime rate down.

Better yet, couple this with drug planting, and the state then has the ability to murder anybody they don't like.

Around the Network

13% is pretty piss poor considering he is murdering people.

He is a great and effective leader.

Freedom is overrated and people don't appreciate it.

People need to be controlled like sheep.

Congrats to him and the Philippines.

Ka-pi96 said:
Only because he legalised murder...

This.  If you included all the drug dealers'/users' murders, of which I'm sure many were only accused of being drug dealers/users so people could take out their enemies,  that number would be up.

numberwang said:
In the US more than 52,404 people died last year of drug overdose, 4x as many who died by gun homicides (13000 excluding suicides). Even heroin alone kills more Americans than guns. It is by far not just some people smoking a doobie.

Heroin deaths rose 23 percent in one year, to 12,989, slightly higher than the number of gun homicides...
Overall, overdose deaths rose 11 percent last year, to 52,404. Gun deaths, including homicides and suicides, totaled 36,252, up 7 percent.

https://www.statnews.com/2016/12/09/opoid-overdose-deaths-us/

The thing is if you legalise heroin you have a regulated product that cut's overdosing way down, this is exactly whathappened in the UK during the 1950's and 1960's , at that time the use of herion was fairly small and not widespread like the states and was it was mainly dock workers in large international ports  places like liverpool working on US ships, these  workers where first introduced to heroin by the US sea men in the form of smoking heroin reefers . because of this clustering there was a trial of supplying registered heroin addicts with pharmacy grade heroin that lasted around twenty years .

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

Around the Network
Soundwave said:
13% seems kinda low lol given how extreme his tactics are.

It's gonna be 100% once there is nobody left to kill so, it's slowly working.

DonaldJTrump said:
He is a great and effective leader.

Freedom is overrated and people don't appreciate it.

People need to be controlled like sheep.

Congrats to him and the Philippines.

I bet you're a blast at parties. Especially with the ladies. 

OMG this again, there is yet any evidence that these are state sponsored.

EJK has been happening since Martial Law, IT NEVER STOPPED! Where was the outcry for all those years? Suddenly people start commenting like they know what's happening and care?...

I dunno about this stats, I always have doubt with government stats, crime always go down every time there is a change in administration, so meh.

Goodnightmoon said:

He is a crazy violent man, I would feel embarrassed to have that as a president.

Of course some people in VGC support him, is a tradition here to admire terrible people, dunno if is just ignorance or something more.

I hope you felt the same way with all the previous administrations because EJK has been going for a very very long time.

Legalizing murder and assault is a good way to make the statistics look that way.

Idiot thread