By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Horizon: Zero Dawn Review Thread - MC: 89 / GR: 88.82%

Embargo up yet?

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

Around the Network

Ah, looks like I'm late to the party.

Anyway, the embargo shall lift soon, right?

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

85 is all the game needs to be a true hit.

John2290 said:
LipeJJ said:
Ah, looks like I'm late to the party.

Anyway, the embargo shall lift soon, right?

1 hour and 35 minutes.

Thanks, John!

I guess I'll still be up! Btw, I predict a 91 meta.

Here's hoping for this game's success... Guerrilla is an underrated studio.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

From that 9/10 French review:

A new start to dazzling ambition and overflowing generosity, a "post-post-apocalyptic" open-world, a fierce heroine, all combined for a dizzying masterpiece.

The most beautiful open-world of this generation...

It was a bit of a thrill to realize that after more than 20 hours of playing, I continued to discover unexplored places or find new types of objects ... Yes, to the end, I never ceased to be Amazed by the artistic richness, the grandeur of the places, the majesty of the panoramas to the point of being able to take pleasure in simply to traverse it.

What a technological and artistic demonstration, so close to the level of a Naughty Dog title but in total open-world without any loading time once launched in the adventure. Several times I was crushed by the visual and playful generosity of the game. Many times I wondered what superhuman efforts the teams of Guerrilla had to deploy to give birth to such a work so rich, so dense, so beautiful and so refined . Much more profoundly than with the Killzone saga, Guerrilla hoists his name among the very great.

From A Gaffer playing it:

Originally Posted by The Lamp
OH MY GOD

WHAT IS THIS GAME
MIAMIIIIIIIIIIIII I have no idea if you're where I am in this game but OMG

THIS PLOT

GUERILLA WHAT HAVE YOU DONE HERE

:O

I don't want to be consumed by hype but OMG

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

Damn, i`m late for party! :P

John2290 said:
LipeJJ said:

Thanks, John!

I guess I'll still be up! Btw, I predict a 91 meta.

Here's hoping for this game's success... Guerrilla is an underrated studio.

Here's hoping GG and Sony deserve a full on winner and I think this is the one to do it. 93 for me but I'm an evergreen optimist. Oh and.... 1 hour 11 minutes.

93 seems very possible, I'm just being a bit more "conservative". haha

And yea, about 1h to go!

John2290 said:
 GG my mouth is open and awaiting whatever it is you wanna offer me.

That's the spirit.

John2290 said:
Oh man. Oh man. Oh man. Oh man. It's happening. I'm too high for this. Oh man. This is a winner, a big budget Sony exclusive open world RPG, Photography game. This is the second turn after the witcher 3 came out and steered the industry in the right direction. This is it people. Aloy for ruler of Earth. Sony for ruler of the rest of the omniverse. GG my mouth is open and awaiting whatever it is you wanna offer me. Spring 2017 and not a moment too soon. Finally.

Actually, Aloy as the president of US would be a good idea!

She's so awesome. <3 I bet I'll love her as much as Samus, Bayonetta and Lightning.

First review up on Metacritic:

Horizon: Zero Dawn for PlayStation 4 Reviews - Metacritic

The PS5 Exists.