By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Horizon: Zero Dawn Review Thread - MC: 89 / GR: 88.82%

Ok cool, thank you!

Around the Network
BraLoD said:

Added to the OP

BraLoD said:
Ariakon said:

Damn it, for some reason I keep thinking this game comes out this Tuesday. It's so rare to get reviews a week beforehand nowadays. 

You had a prediction before editing your post, it was updated in the table, do you wish to keep it?

Thanks for posting it. Yeah, sure, I kind of had a change of heart a few moments later, but I'll keep the prediction up, especially since you already put it up there. 

85 + 4 points for having a strong female character so 89 total.

I hope a lot of review sites don't post review in progress :/

Around the Network

Lol people predicting +90 for a new IP open World from dev who never Made one, its just almost impossible , as great as thé game might bé, There will still bé some things to fix for a sequel.

Thé game will have 85-86

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

BraLoD said:
Well, let's round it up.

127 predictions, 87.77 average, 91 mode (20x, followed by 88 with 14x and 90 with 12x).

I think the average is on point, i didn't get to vote but i would've gone with 87 or 88, probably 87.

BraLoD said:
HEMSTAR said:

I think the average is on point, i didn't get to vote but i would've gone with 87 or 88, probably 87.

Do you want it to be counted? I'll still be here for a couple more minutes.

Yea sure.

When will the reviews poor in?

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

Aerys said:

Lol people predicting +90 for a new IP open World from dev who never Made one, its just almost impossible , as great as thé game might bé, There will still bé some things to fix for a sequel.

Thé game will have 85-86

I had to read the entire thread to find this. I also don't see this game scoring 90 or more.

Welp I'm late for a prediction but I may as well tag and see how things end up later