By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Breaking: Microsoft Surface launching April 17th... with AT&T!

I would like a mini one. Kinda like a tablet pc.

Around the Network

LOL at da vid

Appart from looking fancy i dont really get what the point of this thing is :P

i see failure all over it

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

This kinda just looks like tech for tech's sake, is there a purpose to it or some need it's serving?

Around the Network
superchunk said:
average person will probably never buy it.

It requires cameras to be positioned above you to work. It does not just use a touch screen.

Wuh?  Since when?  Why?

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Looks like a waste of money to me. I already have my TV hooked up to my PC. Granted I can't touch the screen and move shit around but I can use my mouse to click on things right from my couch. This thing is completely unecessary

well think of it as a ginormous iphone!!

Proud member of the Fierce Fox Force.

"I strike spurs onto my Wii controller. And against Sony and MS I fling myself,
unvanquished and unyielding. 'O Wii!!!"

-The Nintendian Philosophy

iPhone interface meets obnoxiously large tablet PC.

"I mean, c'mon, Viva Pinata, a game with massive marketing, didn't sell worth a damn to the "sophisticated" 360 audience, despite near-universal praise--is that a sign that 360 owners are a bunch of casual ignoramuses that can't get their heads around a 'gardening' sim? Of course not. So let's please stop trying to micro-analyze one game out of hundreds and using it as the poster child for why good, non-1st party, games can't sell on Wii. (Everyone frequenting this site knows this is nonsense, and yet some of you just can't let it go because it's the only scab you have left to pick at after all your other "Wii will phail1!!1" straw men arguments have been put to the torch.)" - exindguy on Boom Blocks

Smash_Brother said:
iPhone interface meets obnoxiously large tablet PC meets Windows

fixed

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453