By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Breaking: Microsoft Surface launching April 17th... with AT&T!

Fanboy much? Not meaning to start a flame but I bet you're running a mac while playing your PS3.

Anyways, I'm believeing (and hoping) that the Surface will get into homes and will be a recognized product.

Around the Network

I have doubts about this one.....

Posted Apr 2nd 2008 12:57AM

Late April fools joke anyone?

@TSU.

No its very real and quite cool.
To me this has very little use at homes however it could replace the aging touch screens that are everywhere. Basically no home use however it could become a very popular commercial product.

it seems like it can do some cool things, which probably technically makes it worth whatever amount they are charging for it, that said.. i wouldn't spend more than $100 for the actual functionality, and usefulness of it

BCNR34 said:

ROFL!! I don't think I have ever laughed so hard at an internet video.

"The future is here, and it isn't an iPhone. Its a big ass table!" 

^Guy pissing on Microsoft Sign

UBISOFT BOYCOTT

Around the Network

I'm pretty sure Microsoft didn't come up with this. I remember seeing a video of a working prototype a couple of years ago and it was not by Microsoft. Still (!), I think it has big potential for companies and restaurants and the likes. And sorry, no link. It has been a couple of years.)

Yeah multi-touch screens have been around since the 80's so its nothing new lol.

Oh and @TheSwordUser

arstechnica.com/journals/microsoft.ars/2008/04/02/microsoft-surface-coming-to-att-stores-april-17

www.techcrunch.com/2008/04/01/microsoft-surface-coming-to-att-stores/

And Most Importantly

www.microsoft.com/presspass/press/2008/apr08/04-01SurfaceRetailPR.mspx

^^ Microsoft.com lol

sooo.... will this actually come out in 3 days?

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Appearantly.

ok

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive