By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo: Soon you will a lot more (Switch) announcements from third-party partners

I can't wait for the last gen port announcements. :P

Around the Network

Sounds like mostly Indies.

spemanig said:
Sounds like mostly Indies.

which is fine, as ive said for like 2-3 years now, Nintendo's full support+strong indie support+strong Japanese support+strong kid/family support+moderate mainstream western support will give them a strong, consistent and diverse software lineup.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

I hope thats not just indies...

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

I'm not native, but i'm pretty sure that this sentence is lacinkg something...

"Hardware design isn’t about making the most powerful thing you can.
Today most hardware design is left to other companies, but when you make hardware without taking into account the needs of the eventual software developers, you end up with bloated hardware full of pointless excess. From the outset one must consider design from both a hardware and software perspective."

Gunpei Yoko

Around the Network
Mnementh said:
Luke888 said:
Waiting for Ubi and SE to drop the big bombs, other than them I don't think we will see anything mindblowing outside of games funded by Nintendo ( aka Bayonetta 3)

You don't expect anything from Capcom, Sega/Atlus and Level 5? I certaily expect Monter Hunter, Yokai Watch, Professor Layton, Etrian Odyssey and Ace Attorney.

MH, AA and Yokai Watch are guaranteed so I didn't even bother counting them, Atlus already announced SMT and given the pool they made a few weeks ago an announcement for a Persona 5 porting would come in 6 months at the earlyest IF they chose to port it. Layton is in an iffy position because Level 5 sucks and Lady Layton isn't out yet...

SEGA is the only one left out because I don't know what they could do: Sonic Mania and Sonic 2017 are already confirmed for Switch, Bayo 3 depends soslely on Nintendo wanting to invest in the game again and other than that I can't think of anything that could sell well on Nintendo: I read that the guy from SEGA at the Switch presentation was the producer of Yakuza but honestly I don't think it would be a smart move to bring it to the Switch, the Yakuza demographic and the handheld demographic are almost oppoiste in Japan imho...