By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Complete List of All Nintendo Switch Games

Idk if this will help you keep your post updated but here is a pic with a few more games confirmed for the switch that you may have missed.

https://i.redd.it/20gwhuxy62fy.jpg

It's from reddit, im not responsible for making it, also blue circles = multiplayer and green circles = online multiplayer.

Nintendo Network ID: King_Coin

3DS Friend Code: 2165 5331 0853

PSN: Heavens_Avenger

XBLA: Kingc0in

Steam: King.Coin?™

Around the Network

Added a couple of new titles I left out

A colorful selection. Tagging.

Nice, I see quite a few I'm interested in

That's a cool list, and thanks for providing it!

I think, however, the problem that some people have, such as myself, at this juncture, is that most of those games listed are digital indie titles. We really need to see more retail games, especially "big" games, not just from Nintendo (like finally seeing that Retro Studios game would be nice), but especially more third party games. We really need to see a lot more actual proof of solid third party support, and not just lip service to such.

I hope that comes. But at this point, I'm still also taking a cautious "I'll believe it when I see it" approach, after getting burnt by Wii U. We need to not only see solid support this year, but unlike Wii U, CONTINUING steady support in coming years too.

Around the Network

Well I count about 4 definates there and about 6 maybes. Not too bad so far.

Tagging this for later!

There are 15 games on that list that I'll probably get.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

I made thread with all the annouced Switch games after the event, but I kind of forgot about it because nothing new got announced anymore.

Games I'll almost certainly get for Switch:

Super Mario Odyssey
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Games I'll likely get for Switch:

Untitled 'Fire Emblem' Game
Fast RMX (though redout+wipeout on ps4 may be enough for this type of game.)
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Games I'll possibly get for Switch:

Splatoon 2 (Hard to justify a subscription for one game.)