By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What's going to be at E3 2017?

From a quick check I know we'll be seeing the Microsoft State of Decay 2 game, and Mario Oddysey for the Switch, and EA will be trying to do their own thing again.  Anything else known, and any predictions? 

Hmm, if I had to offer some. 

A decent selection of announced Switch versions, probably around 60% of 3rd party games. 

New Nintendo Switch games that will cover fall until Mario: probably something like Smash Port or a low key port, and also titles for early 2018. Fire Emblem may appear.

More on Xenoblade, Fire Emblem Warriors, and possibly Splatoon 2. 

Microsoft will try and bring as many new announcements for exclusives as possible. 

Playstation will show off a lot of games, probably more than Nintendo. Many will be things from last year like Spiderman and Crash, though several of these will be revealed to release soon. 

Possible talk about Pokemon, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy 7, and others: not willing to confirm in writing. 

The Democratic Nintendo fan....is that a paradox? I'm fond of one of the more conservative companies in the industry, but I vote Liberally and view myself that way 90% of the time?

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
LoD 2

You need to just go ahead and put that out of your mind, and then just be happy if you ever actually live to see it

Bayonetta 3 Teaser Switch
Beyond Good and Evil Teaser Switch
Xenoblade 2
Mario
Retro Studios game.

Virtua Fighter 6 PS4

New Vanillaware game PS4/Switch/Vita

Two things are certain....

-The Last of Us 2
-God of War 4

I'm mostly hoping for a main series Pokémon game on Switch! I also expect details on Super Mario RPG X Rapids, as well as Beyond Good and Evil 2.

Around the Network

What i want the most: RDR2 and FF7R new footage

BraLoD said:
Angelus said:

You need to just go ahead and put that out of your mind, and then just be happy if you ever actually live to see it

I guarantee Sony will announce a new LoD this year.

Is that so....and what empirical evidence are you basing this off?

BraLoD said:
Angelus said:

Is that so....and what empirical evidence are you basing this off?

Shu told me... in a dream.

Ah, naturally

So we all know a new mainline Pokemon game has never been revealed at E3, but they also used to not even show mainline games at E3 at all, but that trend was broken with X/Y. A lot of trends have been getting broken lately, so I think it is now possible for a new Pokemon game to be revealed at E3.

Besides that, Animal Crossing, Mario Strikers, Pikmin, Kirby, Luigi's Mansion, Smash, and whatever Retro's working on are other new game announcements I'd like to see.

BraLoD said:
Angelus said:

Ah, naturally

Actuallly... not even that happened, lol.

Anyway, it'll still happen.

Don't you think you'd be happier living in reality, instead of building your hopes up for it before every major Sony event?