By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Zelda Skyward Sword.

Don't care what anyone says about it. In my opinion,  that game was fantastic! 

Around the Network

Ocarina, but I didn't know English back then. Surprisingly my cousin and I SOMEHOW beat it after like 2-3 years. Playing again on 3DS makes me wonder HOW?! since I'm struggling to beat it now that I know English XD

After than it was Wind Waker on Uncle's GC. Didn't really play much, just watched him play.

Twilight Princess was my first Zelda game that I bought, but I didn't beat. Will try on Wii U.

Skyward Sword I got, but I hate it because of the controls and the backtracking/flying, didn't beat it.

Link Between World is the first Zelda that I have beaten and I really liked it.

Definitely getting Breath of the Wild with the Switch.

Link Awakening

Zelda II was my first ever Zelda, and I still prefer it over the original. ALTTP is still my all time fav, followed by Ocarina, Wind Waker and Minish Cap.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Wind Waker, first time I played it, I thought it was a pretty great game.
Now, I still think it's a pretty great game.

Around the Network

The first i played was Twilight princess, but the first i finished was Wind waker HD

Ocarina of Time. In January 2007 I still couldn't find a Wii, so when I found a used copy of the Zelda: Collector's edition collection for the Gamecube I got it to tide myself over until I could find a store where the Wii wasn't sold out. Started with the most famous and critically acclaimed game on the disk. When I finally got a Wii, I started playing Twilight Princess and Ocarina at the same time, but after a while just played Twilight Princess because it was more fun and only went back and finished Ocarina after I beat TP.

Zelda 1 was fun, but frustrating, and Zelda 2, which was actually closer to what I thought 2D Zelda would be like based on what I'd seen in Smash Bros. Melee, was not fun at all. I hated the tiny dagger Link used in place of a sword.

My first LoZ game was A link to the Past. Second best Zelda game, imo. Never finished it, though. My save file got deleted right before the last boss :(

Mine was the very first title. It is my favorite to this day because I can replay it and it never gets old.

I guess I would also like to admit I thought some of the items in wind waker were cool as hell suck as the grappling hook and deku leaf. Game felt more transversal than any Zelda before it.

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3