By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is the PS4 the best of both worlds now? (PC & Consoles)

Hapuc12 said:

You were funniest when it came to emulation i laughed at that.

So you aren't being serious. - If you have an argument, present it and stop wasting my time.

Hapuc12 said:

Never even said it's high end you were talking about high end yourself and i said not to compare 250$ console to high end machine)

No. I wasn't. I stated the PC has better performance. Nothing to do with using a High-end PC.

Hapuc12 said:

(Dude dude you said it yourself kb+m are the best and i said it's all about the skill and you can use xbox controller kb+m on ps4 but whatever you don't get it)

No. I said the PC has the best controls as general blanket statement with an emphasis on the Mouse's technical superiority over all other control schemes. (Speed and accuracy.) - Which is a fundamental fact and not an opinion.
There is a reason why they don't allow cross-play console games in the RTS genre. A game controller cannot keep up.

I'll quote myself:

Pemalite said:

No. Not opinion. - It has the best controls. The keyboard and mouse is the fastest and most accurate control method, nothing to do with skill.

And if you do not like the Keyboard and mouse, then you can use a console controller.

So not only did I elaborate on WHY the mouse and keyboard was the most superior control scheme from a technical perspective, but I recognized the fact it can have any controls you want.

Hence the PC will always have the best Controls, bar none.

Hapuc12 said:

You were saying ahhahahah nice try and yeah there is always a deal going on Physical stores for consoles oooooo new concept.

And dude let's be honest in last 2 years steam sales sucked.

Console "deals" have nothing on PC.

And I have already proven that Steam sales are also irrellevent. There is always a sale on at one of the dozens of other PC game stores.

So what is your argument on this point again?

Hapuc12 said:
And don't use wikipedia for that kind of arguments please it pisses me off.

I don't care how much it annoys you.

Wikipedia is as accurate as the citations that the Articles are built from. Do not shrug it off so casually.

Hapuc12 said:

http://scholarlycommons.law.northwestern.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1022&context=njtip

go to page 10--11 and see why is it illegal and why aren't makers using copyright.

That Whitepaper is also outdated. It doesn't take into account newer legal precedents. Heck it recognizes Sony's litigation against Connectix and Bleem! but doesn't recognize it's end result. - Sony lost. On all accounts.
And the Emulator makers of Bleem even won a second time. - http://www.gamespot.com/articles/sony-loses-second-attempt-against-bleem/1100-2451800/

Ergo. Bleem as an emulator is perfectly legal.

As for Pages 10-11. There is only allegations. And nothing definitive or legally binding. Ergo. You have no Argument. Yet Again.

Hapuc12 said:
Yup just like on consoles and mmo games you don't have to pay choice.

*Face Palm*
Xbox live Gold and Playstation Now say "hi".

Hapuc12 said:

And we are done with this conversation we will go in circles with this conversation all day and night so let's pull a brake ;)

This discussion has been entirely one sided I am afraid. Try being a little more proactive in your reasonings and stop wasting peoples time.

And for the love of God. Learn to quote properly. Puh lease.

zero129 said:

Dude trust me, i see from his replys here and in another thread your just wasting your time with him, as he doesnt want to see the facts and will just keep going around in circles ignoring what you say/show him and will just keep saying the same thing. He was on about learning something in the other thread. Its clear he got triggered in this thread and and the other one and clearly failed/didnt want to learn anything. So he will argue with his opinions against hard facts and say yours is just opinions and keep going in circles.

Yeah. I came to that conclusion when he asked for evidence on even commonly known topics and hasn't met the same standard of evidence in kind.
But that's fine I guess.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Around the Network
Raistline said:

As someone that games primarily on PC, I don't understand all these complaints about how difficult gaming on a PC is. It really is not difficult at all. Once you have a PC with Windows installed and have installed a Graphics card these are the steps.

1) Download drivers for your GPU.
This is easy just go to Nvidia or AMD website and download.
2) Download and install steam.
3) From within steam. Buy or download free game.
4) Play game.
Most modern games auto-detect and set graphics settings for you based on GPU so you usually don't have to Mess around with it.

Instructions for Console provided you have a Console already.
1) Go to physical or virtual store and buy game.
2) Install game
3) Play game.

That's it, PC adds 1 more step, getting drivers. It is not that hard. If you want you can tweak drivers and graphics settings but you don't have to. The games just work, just like on Console. Honestly the only time you are likely to have issues would be if you try to play really old games. Yeah, some games have bugs and crash, but that happens on Console too. It is just a matter of waiting for game patches to come through, or if you can't wait for a patch you can search for a fix and can often times fine one.

Yeah for the most part, it's pretty straight forward.

But then again, some of the most frustrating expeirences I've ever had, has been gaming on a PC. Problems with windows or drivers can make you furious when you only have limited time and you just want to play a few games. I've never experienced the same level of mind melting irritation, when a game just suddenly stops working, or your monitor starts flickering, or the audio is cutting in and out, or windows re-starts your system in the middle of an online match to install updates, etc. 

Consoles have their problems too, but lets not pretend that problems on PC's don't exist, or that they are even comparable. I have 5 or so in my house. Things go wrong with them on a pretty regular basis. 

Pemalite said:
Hapuc12 said:

You were funniest when it came to emulation i laughed at that.

So you aren't being serious. - If you have an argument, present it and stop wasting my time.

Hapuc12 said:

Never even said it's high end you were talking about high end yourself and i said not to compare 250$ console to high end machine)

No. I wasn't. I stated the PC has better performance. Nothing to do with using a High-end PC.

Hapuc12 said:

(Dude dude you said it yourself kb+m are the best and i said it's all about the skill and you can use xbox controller kb+m on ps4 but whatever you don't get it)

No. I said the PC has the best controls as general blanket statement with an emphasis on the Mouse's technical superiority over all other control schemes. (Speed and accuracy.) - Which is a fundamental fact and not an opinion.
There is a reason why they don't allow cross-play console games in the RTS genre. A game controller cannot keep up.

I'll quote myself:

Pemalite said:

No. Not opinion. - It has the best controls. The keyboard and mouse is the fastest and most accurate control method, nothing to do with skill.

And if you do not like the Keyboard and mouse, then you can use a console controller.

So not only did I elaborate on WHY the mouse and keyboard was the most superior control scheme from a technical perspective, but I recognized the fact it can have any controls you want.

Hence the PC will always have the best Controls, bar none.

Hapuc12 said:

You were saying ahhahahah nice try and yeah there is always a deal going on Physical stores for consoles oooooo new concept.

And dude let's be honest in last 2 years steam sales sucked.

Console "deals" have nothing on PC.

And I have already proven that Steam sales are also irrellevent. There is always a sale on at one of the dozens of other PC game stores.

So what is your argument on this point again?

Hapuc12 said:
And don't use wikipedia for that kind of arguments please it pisses me off.

I don't care how much it annoys you.

Wikipedia is as accurate as the citations that the Articles are built from. Do not shrug it off so casually.

Hapuc12 said:

http://scholarlycommons.law.northwestern.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1022&context=njtip

go to page 10--11 and see why is it illegal and why aren't makers using copyright.

That Whitepaper is also outdated. It doesn't take into account newer legal precedents. Heck it recognizes Sony's litigation against Connectix and Bleem! but doesn't recognize it's end result. - Sony lost. On all accounts.
And the Emulator makers of Bleem even won a second time. - http://www.gamespot.com/articles/sony-loses-second-attempt-against-bleem/1100-2451800/

Ergo. Bleem as an emulator is perfectly legal.

As for Pages 10-11. There is only allegations. And nothing definitive or legally binding. Ergo. You have no Argument. Yet Again.

Hapuc12 said:
Yup just like on consoles and mmo games you don't have to pay choice.

*Face Palm*
Xbox live Gold and Playstation Now say "hi".

Hapuc12 said:

And we are done with this conversation we will go in circles with this conversation all day and night so let's pull a brake ;)

This discussion has been entirely one sided I am afraid. Try being a little more proactive in your reasonings and stop wasting peoples time.

And for the love of God. Learn to quote properly. Puh lease.

Proactive i don't do 5 sentences to debunk something i do it in 1 if you can't understand it it's your fault no one else's.

Oh and dude mostly everyone on this site is here to waste time in one way or another.

zero129 said:

Dude trust me, i see from his replys here and in another thread your just wasting your time with him, as he doesnt want to see the facts and will just keep going around in circles ignoring what you say/show him and will just keep saying the same thing. He was on about learning something in the other thread. Its clear he got triggered in this thread and and the other one and clearly failed/didnt want to learn anything. So he will argue with his opinions against hard facts and say yours is just opinions and keep going in circles.

Yeah. I came to that conclusion when he asked for evidence on even commonly known topics and hasn't met the same standard of evidence in kind.
But that's fine I guess.

Dallinor said:

Yeah for the most part, it's pretty straight forward.

But then again, some of the most frustrating expeirences I've ever had, has been gaming on a PC. Problems with windows or drivers can make you furious when you only have limited time and you just want to play a few games. I've never experienced the same level of mind melting irritation, when a game just suddenly stops working, or your monitor starts flickering, or the audio is cutting in and out, or windows re-starts your system in the middle of an online match to install updates, etc. 

Consoles have their problems too, but lets not pretend that problems on PC's don't exist, or that they are even comparable. I have 5 or so in my house. Things go wrong with them on a pretty regular basis. 

If you have issues on your PC's on a regular basis the problem is likely how they are used. I have 2 dekstop PC's, 2 laptops, A Server and another full tower PC running as a NAS box. Of all of these PC's the only one that I have even a semi-annual problem with is my the one that my wife uses.

I'm not saying it is you specifically that is causing the issue but if you have everything setup right and have halfway decent security softare you should not be having regular issues.

I will not deny that sometimes weird issues come up but each incident occurs very far from one another.

Psilocloud said:

lol this is hilarious. Console plebs always trying to feel like they are the best. Enjoy paying for online and paying full price for 3 year old games lmao

User warned - Bristow9091

depends if you like to play online havent payed for online for over 3 month now, i have many offline games i have yet to finish. We arent paying full price for 3 years old games. Only for digital games it is like that on both PC and consoles

Around the Network
Raistline said:
Dallinor said:

If you have issues on your PC's on a regular basis the problem is likely how they are used. I have 2 dekstop PC's, 2 laptops, A Server and another full tower PC running as a NAS box. Of all of these PC's the only one that I have even a semi-annual problem with is my the one that my wife uses.

I'm not saying it is you specifically that is causing the issue but if you have everything setup right and have halfway decent security softare you should not be having regular issues.

I will not deny that sometimes weird issues come up but each incident occurs very far from one another.

Well, what i mean is, it's regular in terms of using tech. It's not happening every single week to me, but it's still happening more often than any other piece of tech I own. My TV can't run excel, and my car can't send emails, but i trust them far more than I would my desktop. It just doesn't remotely compare to consoles in my experience, unless you have a complete hardware failure.

Trawling through forums for a 3rd time in the past 2 months to fix problems caused by windows 10 on a laptop is not a pleasant experience, especially when i can see hundreds of other people with the same problem, and no obvious clear solution.

That's infuriating.

Hapuc12 said:

Proactive i don't do 5 sentences to debunk something i do it in 1 if you can't understand it it's your fault no one else's.

Oh and dude mostly everyone on this site is here to waste time in one way or another.

You haven't debunked anything.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Pemalite said:
Hapuc12 said:

Wasn't trying to dude.

I just gave my opinion.

Pemalite said:
Hapuc12 said:

Hapuc12 said:

Wasn't trying to dude.

I just gave my opinion.

fact is: the biggest games are coming on PlayStation 4 in future. Read Dead Redemption 2, Next GTA, Games like Uncharted 4, Horizon Zero Dawn, God of War, The Last of Us 2... yeah, the games are so beautiful and awesome. And better graphic then a 699 dollar-pc.

i think, the ps4 has more games in january-june 2017 > then switch in the 2017-year. the answer is clear.. for a gamer, the biggest reasons are: Games and graphic. That is important. And the PS4 is the winner, best quality. i play now the masterpiece Yakuza Zero, so have fun guys : D See you next week or someday xD