By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Sell it! Invest in corn shares.

Around the Network

Sell it and shake what your mama gave ya.

Keep it and use it for gaming, watching PS Vue/youtube/netwflix/ect., and web browsing in another room. I currently have 3 PS4s. The Pro is in the living room, the 1200 model is in the bedroom, and the day one unit is in the office. It is so nice having the same OS on every screen in the house, and it totallty destroys the smart TV and set top boxes in speed, functionality, and stability.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

Personally I'd keep it. PRO for the bedroom, OG as a smart hub for the living room. I guess it'd also depend on your living/family situation but yeah, I personally wouldn't and won't be selling consoles/games anymore

im getting a pso as soon as i gt a 4k tv, this current ps4 tbh id just sell on. with that money id put it towards an xbox one s

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Around the Network

I don't even know why you kept it before buying the pro. But sell it, try and get $15-$200 for it then that way you are $100 away from getting a Switch. PS4+Switch is the total gaming package this generation.

Yeah sell and buy switch or anything really. I had an xbox one and ps4 and was like really I never ever use my xbox it's just sat there so sold it. Was just too similar to my ps4 but mostly inferior which I guess now you have Pro you don't need OG too

Edellus said:
Be a romantic and keep it for nostalgic purposes; it was your first PS4. You don't need to sell it if you don't have money issues to buy something else along the line.

Yeah. Taxidermy it, find a nice spot and put it on display.

Hunting Season is done...

Sell it and buy half of a Nintendo Switch.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

m_csquare said:
Sell it and buy an hdr tv

The PS4 wont come close to covering the costs, though.

Nymeria said:
think-man said:
Sell it and buy Nioh :)

Good advice here. 

I could keep it, and still buy nioh, though.

Jpcc86 said:
Sell it. And use the money to buy alcohol.

I don't drink, lol.

malistix1985 said:
trade your old ps4 in for an old xbox one and play all the games on all platforms :P
if you dont want to do that, sure, sell it, ps5 should be BC too so it will just be a dust collector

The only xbox one game I've ever wanted was Killer Instinct.  I have it on PC.  And the gears of war collection, which I bought to try out, and didn't find all that interesting.

Qwark said:
Sell both
Get a PC
Profit

Already own a PC that outperforms the PS4 Pro.

Edellus said:
Be a romantic and keep it for nostalgic purposes; it was your first PS4. You don't need to sell it if you don't have money issues to buy something else along the line.

That's honestly why I still have it.

Platina said:
May as well, unless you like collecting systems

ummm....

vivster said:
Sell it and buy half of a Nintendo Switch.

I could, but, if I want a switch, keeping the PS4 isn't stopping me from getting one.

Honestly, guys, I play games more on my PS3 than I do my PC or any of my other consoles.  PS4 included.  I got my PS3 because I wanted Tekken 6.  Got it about 2 years before Tekken 6 came out.  I wanted Tekken 7 for PS4, and that's the main reason for it, but... I'm still waiting.

But, today, the biggest chunck of my collection's PS3 games.  Followed by Sega genesis, and that's basically the order i play the consoles in.  But, then again, even my Dreamcast gets more attention than my PS4.  PS4 is neck & neck with my sega saturn, and I'm not exaggerating.