By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why I can trust Nintendo's 1st party support with the Switch

Tagged games:

It's not the 1st party support I'm worried about.. D:

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network

I don't think the main issue is the lack of games, but other things, like lack of 3rd party games, the lack of power of the system, missing features and other odd decisions.

There's no question Nintendo will have their awesome line of games on the system.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

KLXVER said:
Mar1217 said:

DENA makes the games, not Nintendo. They probably help them in some design aspect but they won't utilize their staff who produce games on console/handheld to make mobile games.

Well who is paying for the development?

It is a joint venture, so both of them.

I can completely trust them again if they go back to making games as well as they used to before Wii U. With their combined divisions hopefully that'll be the case.

I wonder with Switch being close to current gen consoles, if games from third parties like Monster Hunter will be able to easily be ported now to Xbox One and PS4. Unless Nintendo is paying Capcom for a exclusivity deal.

Around the Network

Thanks for pointing out the obvious strategy with a hybrid.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Christy Brown's left foot!

It was way cheaper and less time intensive to develop games for a 3DS than a HD hybrid portable home console. So I wouldn't say unification is going to make droughts non existent.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

I never had a problem with Nintendo's 1st party for my Wii U, its just everything else.