By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Horizon: Zero Dawn costs $60 - Is that a fair price?

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Sadly some people will be banned in this thread.

Let us pray for those who will be involved in the Banning Green Massecre.

Around the Network
Hynad said:
Goodnightmoon said:

Just like I knew you would take this thread seriously x,D

But that's the thing, GNM. I didn't take it seriously. 

But again, your eagerness to defend everything Nintendo got the better of you.

I defended nothing, I made a question and now you are creating your own narrative as usual.

And you did take it seriously, because your post just doesn't match the intention of the thread, it was a rebuttal.

Goodnightmoon said:
Hynad said:

I defended nothing, I made a question and now you are creating your own narrative as usual.

And you did take it seriously, because your post just doesn't match the intention of the thread.

Oh my... I don't know how to respond to that without ending up offending you, so I will just say that you are wrong and keep having fun with Rol's thread.

Goodnightmoon said:
Hynad said:

And you did take it seriously, because your post just doesn't match the intention of the thread.

You supposedly got the point of the thread but completely fell into the trap of the post you quoted?  How is that possible?

RolStoppable said:
Goodnightmoon said:

It was easily a better grasp of the situation than most people have displayed. It's a good point that Zelda could have been used for this thread as well.

I thought the funny part is that you can make this kind of random useless comparison to question the price of any game, from 1,2 Switch to The Witcher 3.

Around the Network

Hmm VG people are not gentle.  

Egh... what is the point of this thread? Were you bored or something?

No. Kappa

Oh I get.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

dharh said:
This seems like a poor attempt at a parody of the 1-2 Switch game price argument. Btw, I think a game is worth whatever people will buy it for.

I will happily buy Horizon: Zero Dawn for the price (actually have Collector's Edition pre-ordered). Whereas I wouldn't buy 1-2 Switch for 10 dollars (it is simply not the game for me).

Buy what you enjoy kids and don't let people tell you to do otherwise.

lol i wouldn't even download 1-2 switch if it was free on the eshop.

ok maybe once for a laugh and making my grandmother milk a cow.