By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Hottest Female Game Character

sylvia christel from no more heroes

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Around the Network
sc94597 said:
Lmao look what I found when googling zero suit samus

OMG I want to marry her. We would have such badass babies.

^Guy pissing on Microsoft Sign

UBISOFT BOYCOTT

Link

DMeisterJ said:

Link

Um I think it has to be FEMALE. As far as I know links not. Even though his impersonaters are. 

Well in her PS1 debut, she was just a bunch of blocks lol. But, in Advent Children, I thought Tifa was really nice =D

But yeh, an obvious one would be Lara Croft ~.^

Around the Network
sc94597 said:
DMeisterJ said:

Link

Um I think it has to be FEMALE. As far as I know links not. Even though his impersonaters are. 

They are females!  

Oh, nevermind, I thought you thought I had put pictures of guys on here.

Well, I know link isn't a guy, but those girls are rather hawt.

DMeisterJ said:
sc94597 said:
DMeisterJ said:

Link

They are females!

But the question is asking for GAME characters and link isn't female.

Lara Croft from Tomb Raider
Kasumi from Dead or Alive

Rydia from FF4

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.