By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Rapists can now sue victims seeking abortions

VGPolyglot said:
Mnementh said:

In Saudi-Arabia a raped women can get the death sentence for having sex outside the marriage. Tha rapist has yet to be found.

It depends. If it's a poor woman, she'll definitely be punished. If it's the wife of some rich oil guy, I'm almost sure that it'd be the perpetrator that'd be punished.

If it was the wife of a rich oil guy, the guy who raped her and his own raped wife would get the death centence, the rich guy would get 3 more wifes, underage virgins most likely.

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

Around the Network

there should be a law prohibiting people who barely read the title from expressing their opinion on topics they dont understand. All this outrage has no basis.

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

Yerm said:
eva01beserk said:

then moove to africa or iraq.

Yeah because I totally just have the money to do that. Its also not like I have any responsibilities at all. and why would I specifically go there? I would go somewhere like Canada or the UK

why would it matter where you go? any place is better right? youll make money there since its better.

eva01beserk said:
Yerm said:

Yeah because I totally just have the money to do that. Its also not like I have any responsibilities at all. and why would I specifically go there? I would go somewhere like Canada or the UK

why would it matter where you go? any place is better right? youll make money there since its better.

How about we make the United States a better place too while we're at it?

VGPolyglot said:
eva01beserk said:

That sounds like a great idea, this law is a step in the right direction. A litle twicking has to be made sure, but its on the right track for letting fathers have a say in the matter of their unborn childs chance to live.

Around the Network
eva01beserk said:
VGPolyglot said:

That sounds like a great idea, this law is a step in the right direction. A litle twicking has to be made sure, but its on the right track for letting fathers have a say in the matter of their unborn childs chance to live.

Yes, allowing a man to have a say in what happens to another woman's body is a great sign of equality and progress.

VGPolyglot said:
eva01beserk said:

Yes, allowing a man to have a say in what happens to another woman's body is a great sign of equality and progress.

Not her body, the baby. Keep in mind that this procedure is for a fetus in the second trimester. Its already consider a baby just getting nutrients from the mother. where you to tel me that the mother is in danger due to the pregnancy, then yea, its her decicion completly. But since that is very rare now days with the advancements in tech we have, then both parents get a say.

eva01beserk said:
Yerm said:
this is the worst country in the world...

then moove to africa or iraq.

Where in Africa? I know countries where there are less zealots than AK.

eva01beserk said:
VGPolyglot said:

Not her body, the baby. Keep in mind that this procedure is for a fetus in the second trimester. Its already consider a baby just getting nutrients from the mother. where you to tel me that the mother is in danger due to the pregnancy, then yea, its her decicion completly. But since that is very rare now days with the advancements in tech we have, then both parents get a say.

The fetus cannot live without the mother. If the fetus becomes detached, and cannot survive, it's part an extension of the woman, and she should have the final say to what happens to her body. Also, it's not like the women are deciding to abort their children like they decide what to eat for breakfast: there is an extreme emotional response to their choices, and it's not like it's easy for them to decide.

VGPolyglot said:
eva01beserk said:

The fetus cannot live without the mother. If the fetus becomes detached, and cannot survive, it's part an extension of the woman, and she should have the final say to what happens to her body. Also, it's not like the women are deciding to abort their children like they decide what to eat for breakfast: there is an extreme emotional response to their choices, and it's not like it's easy for them to decide.

The same could be said about conjoined twins where one holds some vital organ or even the entire body. Does the main body have the say in removing the parasitic one if is alive and conscious? I would say yes, but thats not the point. 

Im not pro life in any way, I say get rid of the fetus at any stage, but thats just me. I know some want the baby. and by that stage its alive, its completly dependent of the mother yes, but its not like ne borns are out there working and suporting themselfs either. 

You think is easy for a father to just cry in a coner completly powerles as his wife is about to go kill a baby he always wanted?