By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Rapists can now sue victims seeking abortions

eva01beserk said:
HollyGamer said:

This is not a Joke, it's proven well, and you can find the source in Internet , how well this kind of penalty keep the country from all the bad affect of sex diseases , and sex criminality.

And also it's reduce the level of other crimes. Most of criminal that born are from  from broken family, and having affair, cheating, irresponsible parent, and unwanted child lead to broken family. And  a teenager that born from this family tend to do crime. 

Well many people argue this is inhuman , and i understand that. But so far  the execution are almost non existent, because people are afraid to commit illegal adultery, at least they keep it quiet, and keep it as a taboo. And it's very rare to find the execution nowadays. 

But so far it works well , no big complaint, the country running peacefully and no demonstration and protest. Hell even people all around the world from Islamic majority population want to  live there, I am one of it. Several country like Brunei, also trying to follow this kind or penalty. In my country we implemented, but i would love to have one. :) 

Like the previous reply that was made to you and you just admiting, rape is not really lower, its just that it goes unreported cuz if the woman reports it, she dies as well. 

This is counter productive. This will in no doubt increase the amount of rapes, because men know that the victims wont come and report them since they will die as well. 

How can you say is peacefull with no demostrations or protest? The quram does not permit it, you even hint at rebelion and you also get the death penalty. You re delusional if you think this works in any way.

Many people thinking is inhuman is a big understatement. The enterie civilized world thinks that is inhuman, barbaric and stuck in the midle ages.

Like I said, the victim is free from the execution (no penalty at all) , the rapper will be executed . Except for people who commit adultary and being witness by many people and no party being harm , then there will be no execution. 

This is proven productive, like i said try to check on internet how this keep the country from all the bad thing i mentioned above , Look my above comment, if there is no report, no execution will happen 

And yet many people from the country are not trying to escape and  try to live on another country, they happies live there , hell even people from US are trying to live on another country. 

Again, just look at the result, if it  proven well, why not?  

Around the Network
eva01beserk said:
HollyGamer said:

Again , it doesn't mean you cannot report. People who got raped will not be execute , the rapers are the one who get executed. And also the execution are  permited if both party (the victim and the perpretator ) agree to be executed in that way. So if they reported it doesn't mean the execution will happen .

You just said a couple of post back that the rape victim and the raper both get stoned to death. Then you went on to say that they dont report it in fear of death, that they make secret deals. Now your saying they dont get stoned. 

You are trying to backpedal because you let out how montrous your sosiety is. But we all knew that already.

Nope i said, people who commit adultary . There are to type, people who being force (raped) and people who are willing to do .

Please excuse my bad English.

And nope this is based on fact :) and our society is keep growing , with more and more people trying to convert to my religion, and yet many people getting married and less people doing sex before marriage and we endorsed legal married and we endorsed people having a lot of baby 

HollyGamer said:
eva01beserk said:

I really hope this is a joke, cuz I really dont know how to respond to someone that thinks this way. Not in any way that wont get me baned.

This is not a Joke, it's proven well, and you can find the source in Internet , how well this kind of penalty keep the country from all the bad affect of sex diseases , and sex criminality.

And also it's reduce the level of other crimes. Most of criminal that born are from  from broken family, and having affair, cheating, irresponsible parent, and unwanted child lead to broken family. And  a teenager that born from this family tend to do crime. 

Well many people argue this is inhuman , and i understand that. But so far  the execution are almost non existent, because people are afraid to commit illegal adultery, at least they keep it quiet, and keep it as a taboo. And it's very rare to find the execution nowadays. 

But so far it works well , no big complaint, the country running peacefully and no demonstration and protest. Hell even people all around the world from Islamic majority population want to  live there, I am one of it. Several country like Brunei, also trying to follow this kind or penalty. In my country we implemented, but i would love to have one. :) 

I'd be interested on seeing the sources you mention that "prove" your assertion, because I have never heard of any studies correlating anti adultery laws with lower instances of rape. A quick look through Google and some of the databases afforded to me at univeristy turns up nothing as well.

And, uh...which "country" is this that is supposedly running peacefully with these laws in place? I'd wager I can find either quite a few protests on the matter or laws actively barring protests in place.

HollyGamer said:
eva01beserk said:

You just said a couple of post back that the rape victim and the raper both get stoned to death. Then you went on to say that they dont report it in fear of death, that they make secret deals. Now your saying they dont get stoned. 

You are trying to backpedal because you let out how montrous your sosiety is. But we all knew that already.

Nope i said, people who commit adultary . There are to type, people who being force (raped) and people who are willing to do .

Please excuse my bad English.

And nope this is based on fact :) and our society is keep growing , with more and more people trying to convert to my religion, and yet many people getting married and less people doing sex before marriage and we endorsed legal married and we endorsed people having a lot of baby 

I looked up some info of what your talking about. I even went to wikipedia since you recomended it. What I saw was just more backing to my argument. 

this is what your source, wikipedia said about your nation

Indonesia[edit]

The United Nations Multi-country Study on Men and Violence studied three different sites of Indonesia (Jakarta, rural Java, and Jayapura). In the rural area, the lifetime prevalence of perpetration of rape towards a female/females was 19.5% and gang rape 7%. When rapists were asked why they perpetrated their last non-partner rape, 76.5% of the men in the three areas averaged cited sexual entitlement, 55.2% entertainment-seeking, and 29.7% anger/punishment.[41]

Even saudi arabia wich you praised so much has one of the highest unreported rape amounts in the world because women are afraid to come forth.

But not only that, I did look up some other sites and many because most sites seemed bias against islam rued countrys so I anted to hear both sides. There where no 2 sides. They all critized all theese countrys. They all mentioned how they have they highest rape rates. and how most go unreported.

Another interesting tidbit I came acros is that the death penalty is not the only reason why women dont report it. Here are some other consequenses women face if they report a rape.

1) Honor killings. even if the man gets arrested and she goes free of any charge, the family can consider it an insult to their honor and kill the woman.

2) A raped women in unmarriable. She has been soiled so she will most likely never get married. This is bad because women are completly dependant on men, so she basicly has no future so most often than not they just comit suicide.

3) Agression. The law will not protect her from agresion from the comunity or family. They are basicly treated like garbage because they let themself get raped or "should not have been walking alone".

4) Forced to marrie the rapist. This one is my favorite so far. Aparantly if the man agrees to marrie the victim, its no longer a crime and they both get to live.

interesting story from wiki

In 2011, Afghanistan made international news in regard to the story of a woman who was raped by a man, jailed for adultery, gave birth to a child in jail, and was then subsequently pardoned by president Hamid Karzai, and in the end married the man who raped her.[19]

I am really curios where you get your information for theese absurd claims.

a few links for you. There where to many. SO im only putting the least biased ones.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_statistics 

http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/groups/Middle-Eastern-and-North-Africa/Crime 

https://themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2013/07/11/statistics-muslim-countries-obsessed-with-womens-honour-have-one-of-the-highest-rape-scales-in-the-world/ 

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

FunFan said:

Fathers can sue women that murder their child. This is a matter of perspective of course, either pro-life or not. And in the instance of abortion the victim is the child.

Get real. No rapist deserves to be considred the "father" of a child that he violently forced on a woman. That is compete bullshit, and that kind of mindset is sickening. No proven rapist should have rights, let alone rights to "his child".

Around the Network
DevilRising said:
FunFan said:

Fathers can sue women that murder their child. This is a matter of perspective of course, either pro-life or not. And in the instance of abortion the victim is the child.

Get real. No rapist deserves to be considred the "father" of a child that he violently forced on a woman. That is compete bullshit, and that kind of mindset is sickening. No proven rapist should have rights, let alone rights to "his child".

At no point is the women getting sued. The only one who can get sued is the doctor who performs the surgery without the consent of the father.

Rapist dont have a say in the matter. A rapist would go to jail and loose all rights to have a say. This law only aplys to husband of the wife and fathers if the girl is under age. And before you bring the rapist father argument. It still falls under rape and he goes to jail and looses the right to impeedet he girl anyways.

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

clickbait as hell. I wont bother talking about pro life vs pro choice (my stance is pro choice with some exceptions but I see nothing wrong with exploring giving the father a say like this law does) but I want to point out how idiotic it is to classify this as a "law that enables rapist to sue woman who wants abortion"....

first of all you need to understand that just because someone has found some crazy loophole to be able to sue doesn't mean they will win. Who the fuck would side with a rapist on this case? This is like condemning property rights because an attempted murderer has the legal option to sue the victim for breaking his screen door while trying to escape. The rapist will be locked up very quickly if they were to ever come forward to try and sue the victim. This is has be the biggest outrage fabrication story, from a big news org, that ive seen in a while.

btw the law gives the father a say and RT noticed it didn't exclude rapist so they decided "Rapist can now sue victims seeking abortion!" disgusting journalism.

bdbdbd said:
VGPolyglot said:

What? When did I say that everyone else should be targeted? And when did I say that it was the fault of the victim? Actually, most of the time we have to defend the victims when they're women and when a Muslim isn't involved, because it can be played out two different ways:

1. The rapist is not a Muslim, so a lot of people may resort to blaming the woman for what she wore or for not being careful enough

2. The rapist is a Muslim, and a lot of people's racism trump their sexism, so they will correctly defend the victim, but not because they really care about the victim, but because it can push their agenda fearmongering against Muslims.

I don't know. That's what the SJW's do. I don't know if you said or think that it's the fault of the victim, but that what the SJW's think.

1. Nope, this is not what happens. I think you mean the cases where consent is given and someone changes her mind afterwards, which constitutes as false rape claims. I haven't seen any other cases. Of course there's people that are close to the guy who did it or his fans that blame the victim, but that's the minority that blame the guy who did it when it's someone else in question.

2. That's a strawman you're making there, but actually proving my point; every time a muslim is charged for rape, that is because of racism. 

VGPolyglot said:

It depends. If it's a poor woman, she'll definitely be punished. If it's the wife of some rich oil guy, I'm almost sure that it'd be the perpetrator that'd be punished.

A rich oil guy just gets himself a new wife or two, as he already has many of them. You do understand that it's a country where a camel is worth more than a woman.

UnderstatedCornHole said:

That's an amazing statement to make and it's inspirational if I'm honest. You have just cut through that superstition thing about blood / adoption.

It's made me think a bit about that. I think this is something we are taught in society subtly that adoption is a kind of thing you only do if you can't have kids yourself. But the way you put it just cuts that idea into the superstition it unknowingly is.

Thanks, appreciated.

You know guys, only the number three was a valid point. Someone's giving birth to the child anyway, and if you're about to fight for abortion, you're not going to adopt anyone in any case, and besides even if you'd adopt someone, you'd still have have to worry about abortions the same way you'd worry about them even if you did not adopt anyone. 

The only way to reproduce is to have kids your own. Abortion can't replace that. 

Well no not really, well not at all.

People have abortions because they are worried about the responsibility they will be taking on and the impact on their life.

Or....

Let's not mince words here and just be completely honest, they don't want to exchange their life for a load of hassle. That;s the reason, the only other reason for an abortion is health grounds and that is entirely a different discussion but that number is miniscule in comparison and cannot be mitigated socailly.

If you *knew* that any baby you are carrying will see a good home by adoption and there was going to be zero negative stigma from going through that process, and we weren't taught to be so suprstitious through media (for example where an adopted person "searches for her REAL parents...blah blah" I think most people and by most I mean almost all would be happy to go through pregnancy assuming they are already 4-6 weeks in.

I've been in a relationship where we had an abortion and I can tell you now, and - including talking to various people in support groups etc that 9/10 would be ok with that, or more. There is a massive stigma around adoption.

Anecdotal? Yep. Would you get better empyrical data by researching and asking a load of people who haven't had an abortion and blindly make this political? Nope.

wow. So much FUD and misinformation. it only allows the spouse. if you choose to marry a rapist, divorce them and you are fine. Not rapists, but the spouse. Women have this great tool they can use to avoid this issue, just sy no to marriage and you are OK. It is a CHOICE to get married. Heaven forbid your'e with someone long enough to determine they wont rape you before you marry them. And if you feel they will, perhaps choose to divorce them.

After being raped I'd just let him win the case and then file bankruptcy. No way I'd want to be dealing with this.