By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I predict switch will sell worse than wii u!

Well you're going to be proven wrong in record time! lol

"We hold these truths to be self-evident - all men and women created by the, go-you know.. you know the thing!" - Joe Biden

Around the Network
abol said:
KingofTrolls said:
Bullshit OP. Switch is the only handheld with reasonable power + normal architecture.

nah that will be the 3ds successor everybody will now wait for.

The one that was confirmed to be a translation error an hour ago? lmao

Vita outsold the Wii U...I'm sure Switch will be fine.

I told the police. They said for me to keep you on VGChartz for as long as I could. That way, they could pinpoint your location and put you away for good.

So...How about that local sports team? They should have a good year, this year.

Even i don't think it will sell epic numbers, but nothing will sink to Wii U's level.

Around the Network
abol said:
KLXVER said:
WiiU did not have decent third party support.

In terms of AAA Third party support: The Wii U had: Assassins Creed 3&4, Batman Arkham Origins and Arkham City, Fast&Furios, Fifa, Nba, Madden, Need for Speed, Mass Effect, Deus Ex, Injustice, Tekken, Dragon Quest, Call of Duty Blops 2 & Ghost, Sonic, Darksiders, Resident Evil, Monster Hunter, Splinter Cell, Watch Dogs, Spiderman, Sniper Elite, 007 Legends The Switch has Skyrim, Dragon Quest, Fifa and NBA2k, Sonic

Did you just call Fast & Furious a AAA game?????

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

If 15 million is the maximum the switch will sell according to you... Wouldn't that be better than the wiiU?

You know the thread is nonsense when the OP doesn't even know how much the wiiU sold...

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Nah outselling the wii u should be easy for the switch.

abol said:
KLXVER said:
WiiU did not have decent third party support.

In terms of AAA Third party support: The Wii U had: Assassins Creed 3&4, Batman Arkham Origins and Arkham City, Fast&Furios, Fifa, Nba, Madden, Need for Speed, Mass Effect, Deus Ex, Injustice, Tekken, Dragon Quest, Call of Duty Blops 2 & Ghost, Sonic, Darksiders, Resident Evil, Monster Hunter, Splinter Cell, Watch Dogs, Spiderman, Sniper Elite, 007 Legends The Switch has Skyrim, Dragon Quest, Fifa and NBA2k, Sonic

It sounds great when you say it like that, problem is that the majority of those games were already released for other consoles. Wii U was getting AAA titles, but they were getting delayed ports of them after they'd already been out for at least 6 months, or more. At Wii U launch, several of those games were already a year old.

If a system with a Mario and a Zelda game in the same of the year can't sell decently, then there is a problem.

The Democratic Nintendo fan....is that a paradox? I'm fond of one of the more conservative companies in the industry, but I vote Liberally and view myself that way 90% of the time?