By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Xbox One 10m seller might never exist !?

It will happen eventually.

Around the Network

Maybe not. Even GTA VI could fall short.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

LudicrousSpeed said:
360 has over triple the user base of Xbone, lol.

Does PS4 have any aside from massively bundled games? I assume Blops 3, probably GTA. Anything else? Sure Uncharted is heading there quickly.

Every single 10 million seller was once bundled.  Even Pokemon gets bundled,  Halo bundled,  uncharted bundled etc etc.  I bet less than 10% of all 10 million sellers weren't bundled.  

Halo 6 and Red Dead and later fifa itarrations will reach 10m, the console is selling more each year and scorpio will bring additional sales, like the pro did for ps4 last year.

The Playstation will always be the best selling console compared to Xbox because of sales in Europe and Japan but the Xbox should see a nice boost now that Phil designed the console instead of a retard who wanted online always and stuff.

Xbox has changed for the better the last 3 years and it will start selling better and so will software, 2017 clearly is the year for PS4 but 2018 might be a very very good year for 4k sales and scorpio depending on how E3 goes for microsoft this year

Twitter @CyberMalistix

GTA 6 hitting 10m is a given, but we don't know if it's even coming out this gen. Same goes for Elder Scrolls 6. COD seems to be on a decline (which is a good thing), so I don't think any COD game will surpass BO3. Red dead 2 has a fair shot at this, but I think it will hit double digits, instead staying at around 8m.

Edit: Halo 6, while selling better than its predacessor, probably won't do ten million either, but I see it surpassing 7m.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

Around the Network
iNathan said:

Holly shit, just realized that Xbox One has no 10m sellers, Xbox 360 had tons of these back in the day.

WTF?

Eh, the 360 just sold a shit ton more of consoles?!

think-man said:
LudicrousSpeed said:

Does PS4 have any aside from massively bundled games? I assume Blops 3, probably GTA. Anything else? Sure Uncharted is heading there quickly.

Every single 10 million seller was once bundled.  Even Pokemon gets bundled,  Halo bundled,  uncharted bundled etc etc.  I bet less than 10% of all 10 million sellers weren't bundled.  

3ds did not bundle the pokemon  games. It did however have pokemon limited edition 3ds'

LudicrousSpeed said:

Fifa 17 is probably there by now.

walsufnir said:
iNathan said:

Holly shit, just realized that Xbox One has no 10m sellers, Xbox 360 had tons of these back in the day.

WTF?

Eh, the 360 just sold a shit ton more of consoles?!

That can't be it. The only possible reason is that Xbox One is obviously terrible.

That's the only reason why it can't reach that arbitrary mark at this arbitrary point in time.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

When its user base will be around 40M, it will probably get the first ones.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!